F1 Testing | Day 1 - Mercedes On Top

Correct! :D

It's not a "powered" device, but it's changing suspension geometry, but also doesn't exactly....

I don't know guys, i really want to see this in action in the official season, this is just genius!

If it's legal, and it is a loophole.... even their 2021 regs need to be studied again by FIA :roflmao: but this can push them to change the rules race by race and ban loopholes one by one during the season(as brawn softly suggested that it can be possible)
Also for sharing the tweets you can do this: there is this button under any tweet, click on it and choose copy link, this way the exact tweet will be showed where you paste the link
screen090.jpg

btw nice avatar, i was Laughing like maniac when i was watching that accident :roflmao:

If it's legal, and it is a loophole.... even their 2021 regs need to be studied again by FIA :roflmao: but this can push them to change the rules race by race and ban loopholes one by one during the season(as brawn softly suggested that it can be possible)
This would change the perspective of some series in motorsports and even the perspective on setup work by quite a large magnitude :D
https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...ew-steering-wheel.78KDOPX7xRy9YtaFZPCKC4.html
btw nice avatar, i was Laughing like maniac when i was watching that accident :roflmao:
OT: If someone wants to see it: :D

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 374 28.2%