F1 Teams for MyTeam [Modular Mods]

Misc F1 Teams for MyTeam [Modular Mods] 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry, I'm relatively new to everything here. I choose a team, copy this into f1_2020_vehicle_package. And the ERP file in Modular Mods Active. The modular base files are installed. What am I doing wrong ? Does something need to be deleted?

Racing Point chassis don't work for me.. :( I start game it's fine, go to track, Game Crash..
is there a fix?
Mercedes and co. works fine for me.
Edit:
I reinstalled everything for the 5 time and it works all. :)

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1031992

Sans titre.png

Blue Xercedes :laugh:

Racing Point chassis don't work for me.. :( I start game it's fine, go to track, Game Crash..
is there a fix?
Mercedes and co. works fine for me.
Edit:
I reinstalled everything for the 5 time and it works all. :)
I have this problem too but with the mercedes, when you say reinstalled everything are you talking about just the mod or reinstalled F1 2020 as well cos i have done that and reinstalled the mods but the problem continues

Could I ask if I could use this mod to use Aston Martin AMR21 in MyTeam as replacement but not use the Racing Point and don't change the Racing Point's car livery?
I can now use the Racing Point's pink livery in myteam, and I can use the mod (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2021-aston-martin-amr21.40497/) to change Racing Point's livery. But I don't know how to use the 2 mods together to let me use Aston Martin AMR21 in MyTeam as replacement.

Could I ask if I could use this mod to use Aston Martin AMR21 in MyTeam as replacement but not use the Racing Point and don't change the Racing Point's car livery?
This is exactly what the mod does. You just need to export the textures from that AM mod into the erp of my mod.
Tutorials on how to and what to use are all around for years at RD and Youtube.

No certo che no. Devi modificare la trama della livrea che usi dall'erp.

Hi. Excuse the stupid question, if I want to change the livery of the renault chassis I have to go and import the files in myteam_f1_renault.erp, right?
Unfortunately I don't understand which file to replace. Maybe it's Xotus_paint_d.tif?

Let me explain better, I find the possibility of being able to use the original frames in myteam exceptional. I love the aesthetics of the renault chassis and everything works fine. But I only want to change the livery, which file in myteam_f1_renault.erp should I replace? And which liveries are compatible?

Thanks so much for the support.

Hi. Excuse the stupid question, if I want to change the livery of the renault chassis I have to go and import the files in myteam_f1_renault.erp, right?
Unfortunately I don't understand which file to replace. Maybe it's Xotus_paint_d.tif?

Let me explain better, I find the possibility of being able to use the original frames in myteam exceptional. I love the aesthetics of the renault chassis and everything works fine. But I only want to change the livery, which file in myteam_f1_renault.erp should I replace? And which liveries are compatible?

Thanks so much for the support.
Yes, paint_d is the main texture for the livery. decal_da is for sponsors. paint_s is for material effects like glossy, satin, matte, chrome (not for renault by default, though); same for decal_s

Hi, I imported the f1_myteam_mercedes .erp into _ACTIVE and I also copied the f1_2020_vechicle_package folder where it needed to be. However, my vehicle still shows up as the default FOM chassis in-game. I installed everything Modular-related correctly before installing this mod. Is there anything I could have missed?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.4%