AC F1 sundays Lotus 49 @ Zandvoort - Sunday 9th Aug 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
My setup, if you want to give a try. :)

Attachments

• Lotus49_Zandvoort_Geta.ini
    1.2 KB · Views: 200
The race was very fun, aside from the first safety car thingie.
I had tons of fun following people around, and was in contention for a podium at least three times.
I'll be back next sunday for sure

I had a lot of fun. I expected to finish last, but I had some hope for a better result after the first safety car. I profited from other people's misfortunes, but I was bumped off at the restart. Then I had a few rallyX moments by myself :)

First of all apologies, if I bumped in to anyone (and I know I did in to many). I just couldn't handle this piece of s***. Rant over!

I enjoyed myself, didn't even get a good qualy lap in, part of that is waking up in the middle of practise!

Really fun, couple good scraps for me and enough people showing up in my mirrors to make me really get on it! Not contact free racing, but as clean as it could be otherwise. No one was Pastor Maldonada or Sergio Canamasas out there! Learned a lot about the car, and I'd definitely like to dive into some more Lotus 49 races to see how much I can get out of it. I'm happy with 8th for me. Thanks for the good race, everyone!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back