AC F1 Sundays @ Donington Park GP - Sunday 19th July

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
2015_07_13_00001.jpg

Our next F1 Sunday Visits the hallowed Tarmac of Donington Park! The Venue for the 1993 European Grand Prix

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: Racedepartment F1 Sundays
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars: FC2009 Williams: here
Track: Donington Park GP
Weather: clear
Practice: 17.00 (90mins)
Qualifying: 18.30(15mins)
Race: 18.45(40 laps)

Last edited by a moderator:
  1. Kedy89
  2. si
  3. Geof
  4. Injerin
  5. Irobot
  6. Chark
  7. Matheus Machado
  8. -
  9. -
  10. -
  11. -
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -

Last edited:
Please guys vote here about the race starting time that fits your schedule. We try to standardize it.
Mind you, we're talking about summer time & race session. Not practice etc.

Si why's the T5 event cancelled? :cry:

Good question, well presented. I was maybe going to add my sign up to that one.

Absolutely no explanation as to why on the thread. ??? Strange. Be nice to know the reason. Am I being unreasonable here?

Last edited:
server is up guys, check your pm's!

Any late comers welcome for next 90 minutes just jump on ts or pm me :)

This event showed that the amount of sign ups is not necesarily proportional to the fun we can have! :)

I was pleasantly surprised with my pace. I was running with a lot of downforce, and the car just flows marvelously through the whole track, especially the first section. It was an absolute blast, all race long. :inlove:

I did OK in qualifying, had a OK start, letting the amazing @Geof in front. He did a small mistake a few laps later, allowing me to pass and I followed @IRobot, one second or so behind, for the whole rest of the stint. No way passed. At the midway mark, I managed to do a very nice pit stop and go back on track ahead. I had a small gap created, and then the safety car came out: very entertaining, but also very stressful for me! I'm not used to these type of pace and leading races, so I'm not lying when I say that my heart was beating faster and faster as the end of the race was getting closer. Plus, @kedy89 was not letting me any room for mistakes, on my tail until the very last lap. I was happy to release all the pressure when I crossed the finish line, and enjoy my very first Fomrula 1 win! Yay! :D

Anyways, thanks for the race guys, and thanks to @Si for the event!

wonderful post @Chark I think the URD T5 controversy had an impact on tonights signups @Tobias Röhner for one was gutted he missed this missed this event as he thought it was cancelled! You guys drove a magnificent race! Suzuka next week will be posted shortly! As the safety car driver with only 6 racers I thought I would be called into action plenty to bring the field back together....after about 25 laps and you guys finally drifted apart I was delighted to call the safety car out to pull you guys together and that enabled a great finish for you guys!

Funny how we spoke before the race deciding to call yellows if the field got strung out yet it ended up being so close!

Great driving boys! and thanks for your help testing Suzuka and all your work tonight setting up the ideal conditions for the big Spa enduro event on Wednesday!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.3%