Resource icon

Misc F1 Simulator - The F1 Game Super Mod 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nice mod mate :thumbsup:

I'm actually trying to find a way to add the classic tracks to career mode, or replace other tracks with them, do you know how I can do that?

Cheers

you should download my track updates for F1 2014, they are awesome, and they work in 2013 no problem.. I'm looking at the mod now, to see whats wrong with it

moving tracks around,
Yeah just replace them, that way you don't have to know the inner workings of the game. for example you want to start racing on Korea and you are tired of Hungarian ring... so just make folder to back up your unused tracks.
So for example, you would move the Hungarian circuit folder folder in to the back up folder, so its out of sight!!!!
and then just rename Korea to Hungarian Ring, and that's it.
Then in the game click Hungarian Ring, but actually it will be Korea. that would be the easy way.. without getting into technical things in the game...

I completely re assembled the mod to a whole new one, much better then the old one.. this thing rocks,
2013 is a way better game then 2014... and with this mod.. maybe better then 2015.. will see

moving tracks around,
Yeah just replace them, that way you don't have to know the inner workings of the game. for example you want to start racing on Korea and you are tired of Hungarian ring... so just make folder to back up your unused tracks.
So for example, you would move the Hungarian circuit folder folder in to the back up folder, so its out of sight!!!!
and then just rename Korea to Hungarian Ring, and that's it.
Then in the game click Hungarian Ring, but actually it will be Korea. that would be the easy way.. without getting into technical things in the game...

I completely re assembled the mod to a whole new one, much better then the old one.. this thing rocks,
2013 is a way better game then 2014... and with this mod.. maybe better then 2015.. will see

Thanks a lot mate, I didn't know it would be that easy.

Cheers:thumbsup:

igearzone16 updated Classic Cars In Career Mode with a new update entry:

F1 Simulator Mod - As Real As It Gets Career in Mode or in Classics,

his time, in the game, I left no stone upturned, literally. and found some new ones along the way...
There are way too many things for me to list here, so I will list at least a few most noticeable ones, and you will see the rest as they happen in front of you... while you play...

#1* All cars now have full interiors.

#2* All car parts are even more visible now then before such as break disks, calipers, carbon fiber, typesetting, detail on bodywork that you never seen before,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• ronniej

@igearzone16

Ok, that's pretty damn cool...thx 4 ur work on this. I'm enjoying this game all over again.
I re-downloaded F1 2013 just to try this out and I'm happy I did.

Edit: The RPM indicator isn't working for me though..Am I doing something wrong or....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 97 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 73 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 78 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 50 6.4%
  • < 5 years