F1 Season 2018... does anyone release mod?

Hello guys
we are at the beginning of the 2018 season of F1. is someone thinking of making a mod to share?
the good Louka81 is no longer felt .. some other good soul?

Can you send me the link please? Thanks

I actually made my own now, its located here, if you would like you can check it out or you can check this one out, that one has a Lite, Minor, No Performance, and Normal version.

Lite Meaning For Low - Medium spec hardware users

Minor Meaning For Very Low - Low spec hardware users

Normal For High - Ultra-High spec hardware users

No Performance For Higher AI Difficulty (Normal Versions AI Difficulty) but w/out 2018 Performance (=Vanilla)

Wrong game, Zieonn. This is the Motorsport Manager section. Modding of that game seems to have died here at RaceDepartment, but the Steam workshop remains quite active with two separate 2018 mods available already and a third in the pipeline.

Wrong game, Zieonn. This is the Motorsport Manager section. Modding of that game seems to have died here at RaceDepartment, but the Steam workshop remains quite active with two separate 2018 mods available already and a third in the pipeline.

Yeah it looks kinda dead. You are right though the Steam Workshop looks much better for activity.

I 'could' do it. But it's not nice to re-upload other peoples content without their permission, and the modders have very good reasons for not wanting to re-upload their work outside of the workshop, wink wink.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.1%