F1 season 2012 (+ french language file) V1 mod

Installation : Extraire le contenu du fichier .rar dans le dossier F1 2011
Extract .rar file on your F1 2011 folder

Somebody can do a tutorial or just tell me step per step how install the mod ?
------
Quelqu'un peut faire un tuto ou juste me dire étapes par étapes comment installer le mode ?
SVP / Please

Thanks / Merci !

C'est tout. Mais, s'il te plait, continuer en Anglais. Comme j'ai deja dit, RD.com est une site multinationale et nombreux de nos membres ne parlons pas Francais. C'est pas important si tu parle Anglais bien mais Francais n'est pas permis sur RD.com. Je vais supprimer toutes les posts en Francais a partir de maintenant.

-------

That's all. But, please, continue in English. Like I previously said, RD.com is a multinational website and many of our members don't speak French. It's not important if you're speaking English well but French isn't allowed on RD.com. I'm going to delete all posts made in French from now on.

You need to drop them into your main F1 2011 folder. So if the game has been installed to C:\F1 2011 you have to tell Winrar (for example) to extract it to C:\F1 2011.

No but well, just extract the file to your desktop and move every folder that's now on your desktop into the F1 2011 directory. Trust me, it's pretty simple. Replace the CARS folder with the new CARS folder etc. :)

Ok, well - that doesn't sound right, it shouldn't cause any trouble. Maybe italien knows how to solve that. :)

My F1 2011 work but the name of the pilots are the 2011 name ex: Ruben Barrichello, Vitaly Petrov with Renault, etc.. But the flag of their nationality are those of this year. And finally the car are those of 2011. Somebody can help me ?.
Thanks

C'est tout. Mais, s'il te plait, continuer en Anglais. Comme j'ai deja dit, RD.com est une site multinationale et nombreux de nos membres ne parlons pas Francais. C'est pas important si tu parle Anglais bien mais Francais n'est pas permis sur RD.com. Je vais supprimer toutes les posts en Francais a partir de maintenant.

-------

That's all. But, please, continue in English. Like I previously said, RD.com is a multinational website and many of our members don't speak French. It's not important if you're speaking English well but French isn't allowed on RD.com. I'm going to delete all posts made in French from now on.

@brigadis

I want you to touch me as partner Pastor Maldonado and not Rubens in the 1 season to start the game

For the life of me, I can't remember where someone posted how it worked. However, from the top of my mind: you can edit the database.bin file (see link in the post above, DB Editor is what you need) and make sure the level of Maldonado is higher than Barrichellos level.

That way Maldonado should team up with you. I think. If it doesn't work you can still use the other tools provided by Ryder25 to transform Barrichello into Maldonado. :)

For the life of me, I can't remember where someone posted how it worked. However, from the top of my mind: you can edit the database.bin file (see link in the post above, DB Editor is what you need) and make sure the level of Maldonado is higher than Barrichellos level.

That way Maldonado should team up with you. I think. If it doesn't work you can still use the other tools provided by Ryder25 to transform Barrichello into Maldonado. :)
transformed it into language or database drivers f1 team

-------

Ok?

Ok!

For once and for all: everyone, stop posting in any language but English.

Are you kidding me? I said, right above your post, not to make posts in any language but English...seriously, stop it. Everyone.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back