-Jody Scheckter
-Jaques Villeneuve
-Nelson Piquet
-Satoru Nakajima
-Ralf Schumache
-Ivan Capelli
-Nigel Mansell...​

Read more about this resource...

Mod edit - this mod is now in 3 parts, available at RD.

This is Part One

Part 2 Here
Part 3 Here

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 161052

You could alternatively replace Melbourne with Abu Dhabi ;)

Hey, fantastic job, mate, however I would like to present some ideas that could make it better...

I understand that there are not all teams (it is impossible) but could you rename drivers? It´s great to drive Mclaren with Senna behind the wheel but when I meet Michael or Ralf (!!!!) Schumacher whole magic athmosphere is gone...

And only last thing - you could let all tracks in game, but just rename them... Korea could be France and so on... As I know in 1988 there were 19 races and in game there are 19 tracks too, so it could be possible...

Hey, fantastic job, mate, however I would like to present some ideas that could make it better...

I understand that there are not all teams (it is impossible) but could you rename drivers? It´s great to drive Mclaren with Senna behind the wheel but when I meet Michael or Ralf (!!!!) Schumacher whole magic athmosphere is gone...

And only last thing - you could let all tracks in game, but just rename them... Korea could be France and so on... As I know in 1988 there were 19 races and in game there are 19 tracks too, so it could be possible...
Hello! I appreciate the ideas is something I had planned to do for an update.
About the pilots, the original idea was always to make the originals of each team, but a problem is presented, does not take names (example: Alessandro Nannini = □□ Nannini) The game ponea those squares and not the name, whether as repair but I have to gather information for pilots because in those times not much knew of them and not all were famous.
Tracks: I made a mistake in programming and tube to remove them, but as I said it will solve. And also I plan to add to the calendar of the season gp USA and Australia.

forgive my English is that I'm using google translator

Hello! I appreciate the ideas is something I had planned to do for an update.
About the pilots, the original idea was always to make the originals of each team, but a problem is presented, does not take names (example: Alessandro Nannini = □□ Nannini) The game ponea those squares and not the name, whether as repair but I have to gather information for pilots because in those times not much knew of them and not all were famous.
Tracks: I made a mistake in programming and tube to remove them, but as I said it will solve. And also I plan to add to the calendar of the season gp USA and Australia.

forgive my English is that I'm using google translator
Great... I am looking forward to possible updates...

it's very good mod, i love it. but ihave a little problem in youg driver test, my car (benetton) does not exceed 290kms and i can't confirm the2eme test. sorry for my english, JE SUIS CHARLIE

it's very good mod, i love it. but ihave a little problem in youg driver test, my car (benetton) does not exceed 290kms and i can't confirm the2eme test. sorry for my english, JE SUIS CHARLIE

That´s a problem I have to solve. Sometimes it works fine but sometimes it doesn´t.
I think I should change the cars performance to 2013 to use this "drivers", due to the tests are made for this kind of cars.
There´s no problem if your english is not very good, I have to use a translator because mine isn´t better than yours.

That´s a problem I have to solve. Sometimes it works fine but sometimes it doesn´t.
I think I should change the cars performance to 2013 to use this "drivers", due to the tests are made for this kind of cars.
There´s no problem if your english is not very good, I have to use a translator because mine isn´t better than yours.

I found the solution to pass the test, I increase the grip with " surface_materials" and put the grip 50% is ok
thank you again for this exelent mod

EGO CTF Editor

Open the files :

F1 2013\cars\RB2\balanced\rb2_abu_dhabi.ctf
F1 2013\cars\FE2\balanced\fe2_abu_dhabi.ctf
F1 2013\cars\MC2\balanced\mc2_abu_dhabi.ctf

Access the line (ID 121)
Entry Name : engine_power_scale
Change the value of 1 for 1,04

This change will only affect the player's car in the test young drivers . Not affect the performance of the AI cars in Abu Dhabi and will not affect the car's player during the career mode or any other mode of dispute .

A hug

Last edited:
EGO CTF Editor

Open the files :

F1 2013\cars\RB2\balanced\rb2_abu_dhabi.ctf
F1 2013\cars\RB2\balanced\fe2_abu_dhabi.ctf
F1 2013\cars\RB2\balanced\mc2_abu_dhabi.ctf

Access the line (ID 121)
Entry Name : engine_power_scale
Change the value of 1 for 1.04

This change will only affect the player's car in the test young drivers . Not affect the performance of the AI cars in Abu Dhabi and will not affect the car's player during the career mode or any other mode of dispute .

A hug
thank you very much, it is very nice to answer me so quickly. je suis charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 89 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.2%