-Jody Scheckter
-Jaques Villeneuve
-Nelson Piquet
-Satoru Nakajima
-Ralf Schumache
-Ivan Capelli
-Nigel Mansell...​

Read more about this resource...

Mod edit - this mod is now in 3 parts, available at RD.

This is Part One

Part 2 Here
Part 3 Here

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 161052

You could alternatively replace Melbourne with Abu Dhabi ;)

Hey, fantastic job, mate, however I would like to present some ideas that could make it better...

I understand that there are not all teams (it is impossible) but could you rename drivers? It´s great to drive Mclaren with Senna behind the wheel but when I meet Michael or Ralf (!!!!) Schumacher whole magic athmosphere is gone...

And only last thing - you could let all tracks in game, but just rename them... Korea could be France and so on... As I know in 1988 there were 19 races and in game there are 19 tracks too, so it could be possible...

Hey, fantastic job, mate, however I would like to present some ideas that could make it better...

I understand that there are not all teams (it is impossible) but could you rename drivers? It´s great to drive Mclaren with Senna behind the wheel but when I meet Michael or Ralf (!!!!) Schumacher whole magic athmosphere is gone...

And only last thing - you could let all tracks in game, but just rename them... Korea could be France and so on... As I know in 1988 there were 19 races and in game there are 19 tracks too, so it could be possible...
Hello! I appreciate the ideas is something I had planned to do for an update.
About the pilots, the original idea was always to make the originals of each team, but a problem is presented, does not take names (example: Alessandro Nannini = □□ Nannini) The game ponea those squares and not the name, whether as repair but I have to gather information for pilots because in those times not much knew of them and not all were famous.
Tracks: I made a mistake in programming and tube to remove them, but as I said it will solve. And also I plan to add to the calendar of the season gp USA and Australia.

forgive my English is that I'm using google translator

Hello! I appreciate the ideas is something I had planned to do for an update.
About the pilots, the original idea was always to make the originals of each team, but a problem is presented, does not take names (example: Alessandro Nannini = □□ Nannini) The game ponea those squares and not the name, whether as repair but I have to gather information for pilots because in those times not much knew of them and not all were famous.
Tracks: I made a mistake in programming and tube to remove them, but as I said it will solve. And also I plan to add to the calendar of the season gp USA and Australia.

forgive my English is that I'm using google translator
Great... I am looking forward to possible updates...

it's very good mod, i love it. but ihave a little problem in youg driver test, my car (benetton) does not exceed 290kms and i can't confirm the2eme test. sorry for my english, JE SUIS CHARLIE

it's very good mod, i love it. but ihave a little problem in youg driver test, my car (benetton) does not exceed 290kms and i can't confirm the2eme test. sorry for my english, JE SUIS CHARLIE

That´s a problem I have to solve. Sometimes it works fine but sometimes it doesn´t.
I think I should change the cars performance to 2013 to use this "drivers", due to the tests are made for this kind of cars.
There´s no problem if your english is not very good, I have to use a translator because mine isn´t better than yours.

That´s a problem I have to solve. Sometimes it works fine but sometimes it doesn´t.
I think I should change the cars performance to 2013 to use this "drivers", due to the tests are made for this kind of cars.
There´s no problem if your english is not very good, I have to use a translator because mine isn´t better than yours.

I found the solution to pass the test, I increase the grip with " surface_materials" and put the grip 50% is ok
thank you again for this exelent mod

EGO CTF Editor

Open the files :

F1 2013\cars\RB2\balanced\rb2_abu_dhabi.ctf
F1 2013\cars\FE2\balanced\fe2_abu_dhabi.ctf
F1 2013\cars\MC2\balanced\mc2_abu_dhabi.ctf

Access the line (ID 121)
Entry Name : engine_power_scale
Change the value of 1 for 1,04

This change will only affect the player's car in the test young drivers . Not affect the performance of the AI cars in Abu Dhabi and will not affect the car's player during the career mode or any other mode of dispute .

A hug

Last edited:
EGO CTF Editor

Open the files :

F1 2013\cars\RB2\balanced\rb2_abu_dhabi.ctf
F1 2013\cars\RB2\balanced\fe2_abu_dhabi.ctf
F1 2013\cars\RB2\balanced\mc2_abu_dhabi.ctf

Access the line (ID 121)
Entry Name : engine_power_scale
Change the value of 1 for 1.04

This change will only affect the player's car in the test young drivers . Not affect the performance of the AI cars in Abu Dhabi and will not affect the car's player during the career mode or any other mode of dispute .

A hug
thank you very much, it is very nice to answer me so quickly. je suis charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back