Seasons F1 Season 1988 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
how to run it?
i have tex folder and links.txt in the rar file. the tex folder contains spanish and english language files. is this the one (language folder) i have to copy to f1 2013 folder?
in the "links.txt" file, there are download links MOD and update
las Descargas y reemplazar los archivos de la carpeta "f1 2013"

Please reduce your filesize to under 300mb so it can be added to the resource manager (or split it in two parts).

Adding a txt file with not working links is exactly the reason why we want people to upload their work so there is no more hazzle for the end-user.

This mod is now in 3 parts downloaded from RD.

Please don't post external links, or upload text files only with links inside them.

Download all 3 parts into the same folder, then unrar.

This is version 1.1

Last edited:
Konat updated F1 Season 1988 with a new update entry:

F1 season 1988

View attachment 78385 View attachment 78386 View attachment 78387 View attachment 78388 View attachment 78389 View attachment 78390

Any problems please notify me/Cualquier problema por favor notificarme​
-RECOMIENDO COPIAR LA CARPETA "F1 2013" E INSTALAR EL MOD EN LA COPIA PARA CONSERVAR AMBOS JUEGOS Y TENER UN BACKUP DEL JUEGO-
- RECOMMEND TO COPY THE FOLDER "F1 2013" AND INSTALL THE MOD TO BE...

Read the rest of this update entry...

All mods must be uploaded to Race Department, not a text file with external links in it.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/read-me-mod-forum-rules-how-it-works-how-to-upload.73612/

I downloaded your mod, and split it into 3 parts then uploaded those 3 parts to help you, after you ignored a message from Staff.

You have now uploaded the small update (1.1) to the mod (Part 1), breaking the integrity of the whole 3 part archive which was already at version 1.1.

This breaks the whole archive

You have also renamed the other 2 parts "Don't touch my stuff" in Spanish.

The mod has now been removed (all parts)

I want to make it clear that this mod must be uploaded in full, no external links, and not an uploaded text file containing those links. Those are Race Department rules, which I have pointed you to before.

As the website has a restriction of 300 MB per file, this mod will have to be split up into 3 parts.

I did all that earlier for you in other threads. I split your mod into 3 parts with the whole mod already updated to v 1.1. After uploading all 3 parts into 3 threads, you over-wrote the Part 1 file, ruining the whole 3 part upload (a split archive where you must have all 3 parts).

Please do not try an upload this mod again unless you are prepared to split in into 3 parts yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 350 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%