F1-S-R 1993 League Mod Released

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/3752/grab013x.jpg

As promised, some thought's aswell...

Sounds 10/10 Amazing stuff there!
Physics 8/10 Loves to understeer, makes it easy to drive but hard to drive fast! Hopefully better realfeel support and a little polishing and it will be perfect!
Graphics 9.5/10 Mind Numbingly beautiful, I think I can make out faces in the visors! As usual with any conversion from GP4 models are just sublime, arms are lame though there might be an option to disable, my computers a beast and I was getting lag in the pits which is rare for me.
Overall 9/10 Gorgeous, Sounds Amazing, Drives Great. Model's Need Optimization, and Physic's tweaks please!!

Attachments

• GRAB_013.jpg
    GRAB_013.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 296
Just like their 91 mod - disappointing. The sound has so much promise but falls down (poorly mixed and not clear), the models are excellent, 95% accurate, almost zero damage modelling however, but where it really goes wrong - the handling - uuuugh shocking.

Having been spoilt by mods such as F1 2007, V8Factor and Enduracers I expect more sorry.

Lots of hype, not much result imo. Cars dont steer like open wheelers should do imo. A firm steer input should make the car turn, where with this car nothing happens :)

Too many mod groups trying to do the same things for the same series all the time. Dont understand why they dont cooperate together to produce a kick ass F1 mod instead of converting models from ancient games and equip them with strange physics.

Wow first post here.. so i will make it brief, Strong words of critisim.. But hey we can take it..
I guess you can;t please everyone. We try our best. And yes we have many mods in the works.
This is how we learn things by trying out different things on different cars.. We hope you guys change your minds in the near future.

Cheers
F1-S-R :veryhappy:
F1Lover

P.S. the mod is big because we have every single Livery from each car for that year..

Thanks for the 7z tip..

Welcome :)

I think if you guys can get rid of the understeer somehow you have a good mod. Take your time, we are not in a hurry :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.1%