Alright when was that again.....?

There is always their own streaming service for those outside US/NZ called superview. Its about 40 bucks, but gives you every quali and race session live or on replay. Plus this year also included their e-sports series and a behind the scenes Documentary for one of the race teams. For 30 races its not bad value, just a shame they remove the previous season when the new one starts :rolleyes:. They sometimes also do a 'Bathurst only' deal. but not sure if they have this year.
There are also less legitimate ways, but we wont discuss those here.

For locals

Day 1: coverage starts 12:00pm to 5:00pm Friday on 10 / 10HD
Day 2: coverage starts 11:30am to 6:00pm Saturday on 10 / 10HD
Day 3: coverage starts 8:00am to 6:30pm Sunday on 10 / 10HD

Weclome to Goodwood SpeedWeek presented by Mastercard, the one-off event that combines all the best bits of the Fesitval of Speed presented by Mastercard, Goodwood Revival and Members' Meetings. The next three days will feature an amazing mixture of F1, rallying, sportscars, touring cars and more, from the very beginning of motorsport right to the present day. We'll celebrate 50 years of Porsche's first Le Mans win, 70 years of Formula 1, the increidble relationship between TWR and Jaguar and the wonderful life of Sir Stirling Moss. You can find the best races from Revival and Members' Meeting including the RAC TT, renamed Stirling Moss Memorial Trophy, Gerry Marshall Trophy and S.F. Edge Trophy.

I think Albon has been hard done by. Twice if I recall he was taken out by Hamilton when he was on for podiums. Then he let Hamilton by easy after that.

In general he is the most exciting over-taker from back to front. Also, if he switches with Gasly he might win a race.

Last I heard, they are going to buy the IP for the engine and develop it themselves. We'll see how that goes for them, but that's what I understand.
The problem is that they may not have support if there is a problem with the engine. The factory teams build their own engine's and sometimes technology dose not go to customer teams. Like Party Mode was for the AMG-Mercedes and locked on the Racing point and Williams. As a factory team you dont want a privateer beating you in the same engine. Look at Seb in the Ferrari racing with the Alfa of Kimi. Same engine different chassis. Red bull need a exclusive deal with another engine partner and Alphatauri as sister team.

I pity the fool who takes his seat. RB loves putting pressure on their drivers in increasing amounts until they either crack or win, but almost always the former.

This is a few months old, but I think the premise ties in.

It also predicted that either Renault or Honda would pull out of F1 months ago and does show that Renault has been evaluating whether it should continue in F1.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to see real motor-sport - watch the Goodwood coverage on youtube next weekend and compare that to the staged F1 nonsense this series has become
Have Fun!

goodwoodz_festival2015-735x585-c.jpg

Goodwood?

It's on the motortrend app. I ended up signing up for a year before le mans but I think they offer a one month or even trial option if you just wanted to watch this race.

Rumours in the Italian media suggest George Russell may be at risk of losing his Williams seat next season, with team owners Dorilton Capital potentially courting out of work Sergio Perez.

Despite having impressed everyone since starting out his Grand Prix career in 2019, Mercedes junior and 2018 F2 Champion George Russell appears to be under pressure to retain his seat beyond the current season - with Williams apparently keen on securing the services of outgoing Racing Point driver Sergio Perez.

Russell Footer.jpg

Perez, 30, is without a drive in Formula One next season following Racing Point electing to sign four-time World Champion Sebastian Vettel for 2020, and with the Mexican drivers' hopes of a seat with US outfit Haas appearing to be all but over, Williams have emerged as a potential destination for the 8 time podium finisher and his substantial sponsorship package - seemingly leaving Russell as the odd man out next season.

Dorilton are thought to be keen on retaining Nicholas Latifi into the new season, the Canadian himself coming complete with significant funding from his own wealthy family connections, and despite having never been out qualified by a teammate in Formula One and generally being regarded as a champion of the future, it looks like Russell could be the one to make way - at least until Mercedes find room in their dominant outfit for the 22-year-old Englishman...

Original source: it.motorsport.com

For Formula One discussions you've come to the right place! Head over to the F1 sub forum here at RaceDepartment and get involved in the discussion today!

Russell Footer 2.jpg

Last edited:
And thus continues the great multi-decade Williams tradition of ****ing over their drivers ;)

But seriously, if Russell were to go it would be simply farcical. The end result of such an outcome surely has to require a huge reevaluation of how F1 is being run. Everybody already knows that the 20 drivers in F1 are not necessarily the top 20 in the world -- there are plenty of reasons why other major talents might not make it there -- but to actually potentially eject someone who seems on the precipice of entering that exclusive club is just ridiculous.

Last edited:
I would also add that he is doing better job than Bottas. And that is the problem for him at the moment.

There's no real evidence other than speculation that he's doing better than Bottas would in the same seat. Just look at Albon and Gasly failing to keep up with Verstappen, but doing fine against Kvyat. Russell hasn't (yet) had any reasonable challenge from a teammate. He's certainly had an impressive junior career, but as we've seen, that doesn't always translate.

Last edited:
There's no real evidence other than speculation that he's doing better than Bottas would in the same seat. Just look at Albon and Gasly failing to keep up with Verstappen, but doing fine against Kvyat. Russell hasn't (yet) had any reasonable challenge from a teammate. He's certainly had an impressive junior career, but as we've seen, that doesn't always translate.

Exactly. Until,we see proof it is all speculation.

Mercedes dont want anyone to really challenge Lewis anyway. If they did, they would have selected Verstappen already. But Bottas is a strong number 2, sometimes outqualifying Hamilton.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 102 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 78 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.4%