Resource icon

Cars F1 RSS 2016 Complete Pack 1.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I don't think it's the textures that cause problem mate, the cars just have so many polygons. So lowering texture quality won't help. Maybe if they can improve lod's.
This thing makes me wonder whether cars are from scratch or from F1 game by Codemasters...

And, you can if you wish try to lower them down by yourself.

I'll give it a try: reducing by half Ferrari's skin for example brings it from 21 MB to 5 MB, which is not bad.

Last edited:
This thing makes me wonder whether cars are from scratch or from F1 game by Codemasters...
Do we really care ?
Important is that we enjoy them. A lot. Plus...:rolleyes: RD wouldn't allow them to be here you know... so just relax. And, like I said, enjoy.
I'll give it a try: reducing by half Ferrari's skin for example brings it from 21 MB to 5 MB, which is not bad.
Right a go mate !
You'll become modder if you continue this way. Keep up.
I do stuff like that all the time for myself. Two reasons, you don't have to beg for every little thing that's on your mind (maybe no one else will like it) and the other is - no one will do it just the way I imagine it.

Nick9320 updated F1 RSS 2016 part1 with a new update entry:

Patch v1.1

Small gift to all F1 fans around here :)

v1.1 changelog:
- 2016 season drivers suits for Ferrari, Force India, Manor, Red Bull, Renault and Sauber;
- Abu Dhabi GP livery for Red Bull RB12;
- Veh-files FFB fix;
- Drivers rcd files for better AI in single player races;
- New cams by gamer19 (big thanks to you mate!);
- fixed Force India steering wheel's RPM leds.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ok.
So after first test I must say wow, everything is better now. And I mean ...everything. Even the cameras. :rolleyes::laugh:
Actually... there's one small thing I have noticed. .rcd files, I'm afraid, are not that perfect.
Here are few examples from my qualifying in Singapore:
Kimi's on the pole - yeah right, only in his dreams. :rolleyes:
Alonso was third - he's been good this year but c'mon.. not this good. :)
Magnussen was eight - way too high. I was on second Renault, so I can't tell which Palmer would be. I didn't drive at all so I was last.
Haryanto was 10th! while Wehrlein was at 19 !?!:O_o: - not right, obviously.
Massa was dead last !:cautious: And it's not like he had some problem, he run 10 qualifying laps! Bottas was 16, also way too low.
A few more: Nasr 14, Ghutierrez 15, in front of two Torro Roso's. Button 9th, Grosejean 12. All too high.

Here's a Manor example, from .rcd file:
Pascal Wehrlein
{
// Driver stats
Aggression=81
Reputation=77
Courtesy=71
Composure=72
Speed=56
Crash=41
Recovery=65
CompletedLaps=79
MinRacingSkill=88
}
Rio Haryanto
{
// Driver stats
Aggression=79
Reputation=80
Courtesy=81
Composure=82
Speed=70
Crash=12
Recovery=79
CompletedLaps=94
MinRacingSkill=80
}

I mean... I'll do some quick changes, for myself, but this should be corrected too for whole mod. It would feel much better. Ok, to be honest, maybe one test is to little, so need to do few more.Maybe some drivers don't like street circuits, who knows... :D
But apart from this small annoyance... I really really love this mod.
I wish to tell everyone how amazing it is, I feel like many just don't know. Sadly.

If someone havent DRS, just add this in f12016.SRS after DRS-Race4Rules = 7

DRS-MaximumTime = 1.0 // the maximum time between your car and the one in front (in seconds)
DRS-TestDayRules = 1 // for all rules settings:
DRS-Practice1Rules = 1 // -1 means disable DRS
DRS-Practice2Rules = 1 // 0 means DRS is active everywhere on the track
DRS-Practice3Rules = 1 // Positive values should be interpreted as a bitfield with the following bit values:
DRS-Practice4Rules = 1 // 1 = DRS is active only in detection zones
DRS-Qualify1Rules = 1 // 2 = DRS is active only after the minimum set number of crossings (in DRS-MinimumCrossings)
DRS-Qualify2Rules = 1 // 4 = DRS is active only if within DRS-MaximumTime of the car in front
DRS-Qualify3Rules = 1 // so for the full DRS rules you use the value 7 (1+2+3)
DRS-Qualify4Rules = 1

@Nick9320 will fix it soon :thumbsup:

Hi - I have copied v1.0 mod both parts files into the Automobilista folder, and copied patch 1.1 files over the top (replacing previous files) and get an error saying 'Error loading texture DIGI_LAPTIME for material LAPTIMEBK' when selecting cars for the spinner, as well as getting mesh errors. In fact got mesh errors for v1.0 files on their own. Have tried reinstalling, no joy. Any ideas? Only mod I have not been able to install first time on this game.

If someone havent DRS, just add this in f12016.SRS after DRS-Race4Rules = 7

DRS-MaximumTime = 1.0 // the maximum time between your car and the one in front (in seconds)
DRS-TestDayRules = 1 // for all rules settings:
DRS-Practice1Rules = 1 // -1 means disable DRS
DRS-Practice2Rules = 1 // 0 means DRS is active everywhere on the track
DRS-Practice3Rules = 1 // Positive values should be interpreted as a bitfield with the following bit values:
DRS-Practice4Rules = 1 // 1 = DRS is active only in detection zones
DRS-Qualify1Rules = 1 // 2 = DRS is active only after the minimum set number of crossings (in DRS-MinimumCrossings)
DRS-Qualify2Rules = 1 // 4 = DRS is active only if within DRS-MaximumTime of the car in front
DRS-Qualify3Rules = 1 // so for the full DRS rules you use the value 7 (1+2+3)
DRS-Qualify4Rules = 1

@Nick9320 will fix it soon :thumbsup:
Here it is.
https://mega.nz/#!M8tiVTRT!1V7s8U_o71cNkrkCna6gvQRF3VLzDeWkVctPs_73erU

Hey guys, awesome work, thanks a lot for that!! But I'm having issues with the mod, there's a few cars that don't have texture, they appear white, like some parts of the mod is missing. I installed the two parts of it, am I doing something wrong?

I've got a problem.. when i pick the car, the image of the car doesn't appear, the game no load and an error says: "gMotor 2 Error. Error opening MAS file MAIN.MAS", and timetrial no works.. all of this only with f1.2016, help :(
PD: Game still work but, the car shows like a GT3, all in colour white and a text that says, TEMP or something like that.

How did you fix this?

Nick9320 updated F1 RSS 2016 v1.1 Part1 with a new update entry:

Minor fixes

View attachment 161522 F1 RSS 2016 v1.0 mod for Automobilista

Features:
— All 2016 Formula 1 season cars, every 22 drivers;
— UHQ-textures for cars, HD helmets;
— High-detailed steering wheels;
— AMS tyres features;
— F-Extreme physics and sounds.

Changes in v1.1:
— 2016 season drivers suits for Ferrari, Force India, Manor, Red Bull, Renault and Sauber;
— Abu Dhabi GP livery for Red Bull RB12;
— Veh-files FFB fix;
— Drivers rcd files for better...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back