F1 RSH mod

Had a go on this tonight but it's not good. Double sound so you hear the engine followed by a delayed engine. Why does that happen? So still looking for a decent F1 mod if anyone knows one thanks.

Cheers guys, I've also downloaded the FSR stuff which is ace but I'm having issues with the throttle as to get power, I'm, having to push the gas all the way down which doesn't seem to happen on other mods. Also, can't see out of the side mirrors. Have you tried the FSR stuff? what do you think?

Cheers guys, I've also downloaded the FSR stuff which is ace but I'm having issues with the throttle as to get power, I'm, having to push the gas all the way down which doesn't seem to happen on other mods. Also, can't see out of the side mirrors. Have you tried the FSR stuff? what do you think?
The FSR Mod is the ISI Masters with a couple of minor tweaks, the only one I know about is less loss of aero in the slip stream.
I don't understand your comment re power? You don't normally use full throttle?
These are small V8 engines 2.4 litre. Power delivery is at high revs.

ISI Masters is same as FSR mod.

You need to tweak throttle pedal response curve from rF2 controller settings page if it feels wrong. Default is 100% but I would say 90% of FSR users use lower than that. Almost everyone has opposite problem than you, that is, revs are delivered too quickly when pressing throttle.

John, the ISI masters I have is 2012 with 7 gears but the FSR mod is 8 gears and there is definitely an issue with the throttle. When the pitman waves me out, the car just won't pick up the revs and then going in and out of corners, it's a similar issue. Maybe it's because of the smaller engine in the FSR mod? I don't know. They're lovely cars but I've tried changing the throttle settings but maybe somone else could have a drive of these. I watched a few youtube vids of the lads racing and they don't seem to have any issues and all my other mods are great. What do you think it could be?

John, the ISI masters I have is 2012 with 7 gears but the FSR mod is 8 gears and there is definitely an issue with the throttle. When the pitman waves me out, the car just won't pick up the revs and then going in and out of corners, it's a similar issue. Maybe it's because of the smaller engine in the FSR mod? I don't know. They're lovely cars but I've tried changing the throttle settings but maybe somone else could have a drive of these. I watched a few youtube vids of the lads racing and they don't seem to have any issues and all my other mods are great. What do you think it could be?

Sounds like you've got either stability control or braking help on. And he's correct, FSR mod has 7 gears only.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back