[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have been testing the script from "rss formula 2013" with RSS Formula 2 and 3, and for me works perfectly.

RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 and 2022s are the only one that slow down at the straights, or not open the DRS.

Sorry for my english

I have been testing the script from "rss formula 2013" with RSS Formula 2 and 3, and for me works perfectly.

RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 and 2022s are the only one that slow down at the straights, or not open the DRS.

Sorry for my english
Thanks for the feedback, I finally know what the issue is

@Racer #247 on which track did you have this problem and which car?

I have also these kind of problems with RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 on Red Bull Ring, but mostly during race on th first corner, they crash a lot. I don't know also if it's due to the mod. I will check.

AI is a bit strange it seems. Also, sometimes they retire to the pit I don't know why.

I noticed a rare bug, In most of the tracks the AI just straight crash into the wall when leaving pits, making them either retire or not being able to leave the pit in a crash loop. I know it's because of this mod because I tested it with and without (and different cars too) and works fine without it.

Please look into it, thanks :)

Edit: Seems to be a problem with the version 0.6.1, downgraded back to 0.5.3.1 and now AI will do proper pitstops, I hope this information help you sort out the issue.

Last edited:
@Racer #247 on which track did you have this problem and which car?

I have also these kind of problems with RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 on Red Bull Ring, but mostly during race on th first corner, they crash a lot. I don't know also if it's due to the mod. I will check.

AI is a bit strange it seems. Also, sometimes they retire to the pit I don't know why.
Its on all of them using the RSS FH 2022 & 2022 Evo. Every track regardless of creator. Some will get out to track but not all everyone doing burnouts and donuts all along the pitlane. I've pretty much given up and created a spreadsheet that creates grids for me. To be fair AC quali is a bit pants anyway drivers in identical cars outqualifying AI with +5 difficulty over them.

Congratulations, I think it is a really good job. Unfortunately, however, I have these three problems

- In the pits the cars spin and can't get out of the lane.
- Car slow down on DRS straights
- On DRS straights the throttle stays on for a few seconds after leaving it

Schmawlik, out of curiosity, are you having the same AI issues I have with CSP 1.79 preview with AI pitlane going into the wall and not working right, especially in wet races and that's why you're recommending 1.78?

Last edited:
[HEADER]

VERSION=extended-2

[_EXTENDED]

RAIN_DEV=1
Hey, I thought extended physics include rain physics automatically, looks like it's not the case. I just checked a few cars in my collection and they are missing this line. So, should I paste the extended part into the car.ini file of every single car? Is there a simpler way of enabling rain physics in a batch?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back