RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

was running nicly in 8th, 9th was 35 sec behind, went to overtake a back marker down the striaght got past then he didnt break ib tine bang of the track lots of damage, and where i was punted off and drove back on track i got a drive thru penatly, thansk mate nice driving, 4th dnf in a row now due to bad drivers, arrrhhhh

Sorry Frans and Kurt for that accident at the end of the race!

This was really not my event, not just the horrible T1 where I think everyone was a bit too agressive (and that resulted in a big crash at the end), but my strategy also, and my driving at the end, I just didn't have concentration at all! Grats to the winners!

Thanks Hugo and RD for the event!

Please Neil, if you have any problems with one of the drivers on the grid tonight, you can make an incident report. Keep the forum clean of complains to other drivers.

Thanks

was running nicly in 8th, 9th was 35 sec behind, went to overtake a back marker down the striaght got past then he didnt break ib tine bang of the track lots of damage, and where i was punted off and drove back on track i got a drive thru penatly, thansk mate nice driving, 4th dnf in a row now due to bad drivers, arrrhhhh

Had a good race for a change.

Got a good start, up to 8th from 20th on the first lap.

Then gradually fell back down - thx to all those who overtook me, all done nice and fairly, except the 2 who didnt get a chance as I went off...oopsie :)

Had a close finish with Jakob (I think??) and Stepan. Unfortunatly guy behind tapped me into a spin when we were both closing in on the car in front, plus a back marker. Thx for waiting though.

Finished 15th, so not too bad. But next time, I hope to finish in front of you Dave, last 2 races I've closed in on you in the closing stages but not got past you...

Well that was mega fun.... first time i tried these cars and first time on the track. :D

qualified in a 6'th spot, a lot better than i expected !

had a great start but took i really easy into T1 holding on to the inner wall.
Some guys in front slide a bit wide and i suddenly gained 2 spots.

I managed to keep that 4'th spot for some laps but the guys behind was clearly faster so it was no need to fight all that much when the attack came.
At about 1/3'd of the race distance i was back in 6'th spot that i held onto until the end of the race.

I had some really nice fights along the race, as well as lapping of back markers who all behaved very well and gave room as quick as possible.

Nice and clean racing all... and grats to podium

This was really fun cars to drive in i surely will attend some more races

txs for organizing :good:

Nice Race good start for me from 12th and gained some position that I lost 4 curves later:D ,but a bit unlucky on lap 5 Ronny lost the car and i saw him only in half-curve try to pass but little contact and lost car and position but no problem Ronny think we had some good battles:good:short but fun,continued my race lost car here and there:) in true the curve that I suffered is T10(think) too many fault :frown: in last laps i was overtaking Marco think that him see me and for let me pass go on right touch the kurbs and lost car in front of me I could not avoid so think only 1 or 2 laps and finish the race.Congratulations Marco if is the 1st race on-line good job for 1hour u stay on track,for me this is always a good result,but is only my opinion:)
may be Im a tedious but this RACE is verrrrrrrry FUN always I say:)
SORRY Kurt next time will be better :D

Congratulations to Podium and ALLLLL finishers

Thank Hugo and RD for event:)

Attachments

• Sebring.jpg
    Sebring.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 187
Interesting race tonight, started 13th right behind Nigel but he seemed to get bogged down off the line and i had to lift so a few cars came flying past then going into turn one i get a nudge from behind sending me into Nigel but we both kept it pointing the right way, then comes turn 2 and again i get nudged from behind (but i different car this time) sending me into Nigel again but this time Nigel spins and the car that nudged me then breezes past me and t-bones the spinning Nigel then continues on his merry way :mad:
So looking back in my mirrors i could see cars spinning and smoke but no sign of Nigel so i continue slowly until i see him coming and then let him regain his place in front of me, this put us back in 22nd and 23rd which looked bad but it turned out to be a blessing as it turned out to be good race between Nigel and myself and we had a nice little fight as we worked our way through the field to finish 7th and 8th which going by our laps times is where we would of ended up anyway if we did not have the first lap incidents to contend with.

So thanks to those who made it a fun race, and to those too keen to keep it clean on lap one go look at the replay and see where you went wrong.

I am completely gutted! First I mess up and hit Stefan in turn 2, damaging my car at least. Then, poetic justice, I take flying lessons at turn 1 because of the front wing, and crash out. Then we lose all power to the house, so I lose my connection and cannot run race 2. I was really pumped about this race. What a disaster!

Stefan, I am really sorry for hitting you. I am even more sorry for not being able to race. I hope that I'll be able to make some of these races in the future. Thanks for setting this all up!

It's all good Chris. It said I had suspension damage, but it wasn't noticeable. I was wondering what happened to you. Saw you fly off behind me. I ended up being the only one to finish race 1 and then got disconnected during race 2.

It's a real shame more people didn't join in tonight. This track suits these cars like glove IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 87 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.4%