F1 Radar - single player & multiplayer

Misc F1 Radar - single player & multiplayer 1.3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
theboat submitted a new resource:

F1 Radar - F1 radar to see cars around you

F1 radar that shows all cars around you. Only appears when cars are near you so it isn't distracting when not in use.

It doesn't modify any game files so it can be used in single player and multiplayer.
It also has backwards compatibility with f1 2020/2019 (and possible more but haven't checked).
Can be moved to anywhere on your screen so it fit into your own hud.
Has an auto updater so no need keep coming back to download.

Visit the github for detailed instructions on setup...

Read more about this resource...

Saw this on Reddit yesterday, very interesting.

Any chance to make it work on fullscreen instead of borderless window mode?
Yeah currently testing a few options to get it to display in fullscreen mode. I'll let you know when I push the update out that has it should be hopefully in the next couple of days.

Looks very good, amazing addon! One thing I would like however is the ability to change custom address and port so it works together with other telemetry applications. At the moment it only works on its own, impossible to run say SimHub + Radar.

Looks very good, amazing addon! One thing I would like however is the ability to change custom address and port so it works together with other telemetry applications. At the moment it only works on its own, impossible to run say SimHub + Radar.
Yep you read my mind, currently working on this! should be out in the next day or two

Just pushed an update and you can now set a custom port in the settings menu (little cog icon). You can also set a forwarding ip and port if needed. Should come through as an automated update if you used the installer, open the app and wait ~5mins and the download icon should go green. Let me know if that doesn't solve your issue.

thanks!

Just pushed an update and you can now set a custom port in the settings menu (little cog icon). You can also set a forwarding ip and port if needed. Should come through as an automated update if you used the installer, open the app and wait ~5mins and the download icon should go green. Let me know if that doesn't solve your issue.

thanks!
Just tested it and it works perfectly, thanks a lot!

theboat updated F1 Radar - single player & multiplayer with a new update entry:

• Position of radar is now saved on close
  • Added new grey car icon
  • Can now choose car icon for self and others
  • Added toggle for gridlines and proximity warnings
  • better detection for in and out of race
Included zip in the download if you don't want to use the setup.exe installer, just note that using the zip won't have automatic updates so check back occasionally for updates.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there any way you can get this working with Simhub?
Yeah it should work along side simhub but it's not integrated into simhub. If your running into an issue where simhub uses the same port you can setup simhub like below and in the f1 radar app click settings -> network and change the port to be the '20778' or whatever you decide to use. This will forward all the data through simhub to the f1 radar. Let me know if you have any issues.

1632360588683.png

theboat updated F1 Radar - single player & multiplayer with a new update entry:

v1.3.0 - Add fullscreen support (beta)

F1 Fullscreen settings (BETA v1.3.0)​

1. Open f1 radar
  2. Open settings by clicking cog wheel
  3. check "Enable Fullscreen mode"
  4. Restart f1 radar
  5. f1 radar should now show when in fullscreen

Known Issues​

• F1 radar will tab you out of the F1 game when it first attaches
  • You might need to tab out and back in once or twice for it to move to the correct spot on the screen
  • F1 radar might cause a constant tab out of F1...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back