Alright when was that again.....?

Mercedes really, really screwed up today.
They were lucky to hold on to this one.
The minute Valtteri had that delamination, they should have boxed Lewis.
It isn't like they did not have the time in hand.
Both drivers had similar levels of graining and blisters on the right front tire.
I'm surprised it was the left that let go ultimately.
The team really needs to apologize to Bottas.
It was a complete screw up on their part.

If they did that, Max would have won. Bottas' tire failure was a lap before Verstappen pitted and if they had called Hamilton to pits, Red Bull would have cancelled their stop and won the race.

Hey guys, i am currently new on twitch and am trying to build up my channel, i have currently just finished season 1 of MY TEAM and will be starting season 2 tomorrow between 18:00 bst & 20:00 bst. I try my best to stream once a night and Currently have 39 followers in just under a month of streaming! I am running all mods available for the tracks either from last years grand Prix or this years so that they are 99% realistic looking. If you would care to tune in then they visit my twitch channel at SH_SimRacing.
Everybody is welcome to take a look and if you find it isn't for you after watching then fair enough. I appreciate every viewer i get and if you was to follow You'd make me even happier!
Thanks

Attachments

• Mr.Bean-Thumbs-Up.gif
    Mr.Bean-Thumbs-Up.gif
    599.3 KB · Views: 91
Hey guys, i am currently new on twitch and am trying to build up my channel, i have currently just finished season 1 of MY TEAM and will be starting season 2 tomorrow between 18:00 bst & 20:00 bst. I try my best to stream once a night and Currently have 39 followers in just under a month of streaming! I am running all mods available for the tracks either from last years grand Prix or this years so that they are 99% realistic looking. If you would care to tune in then they visit my twitch channel at SH_SimRacing.
Everybody is welcome to take a look and if you find it isn't for you after watching then fair enough. I appreciate every viewer i get and if you was to follow You'd make me even happier!
Thanks
Didn't realise i liked the word 'currently' so much lol

For people who say,, "I would like to see Max and Lewis in the same car", tell Red Bull to make a better car. Adrian Newey seems to be living on past rep with this car. I really don't like that the F.I.A. told Perelli to bring bogus tires to race just to satisfy the whiners who constantly call the races, "boring" because Mercs win. Domination is your friend. :devilish:

For people who say,, "I would like to see Max and Lewis in the same car", tell Red Bull to make a better car. Adrian Newey seems to be living on past rep with this car. I really don't like that the F.I.A. told Perelli to bring bogus tires to race just to satisfy the whiners who constantly call the races, "boring" because Mercs win. Domination is your friend. :devilish:
Max will never come in a team with Ham, Ham will get his ears washed :roflmao:

i fell asleep and missed the ending haha lol
Anyway I voted for Nico.. but then again no-- lalala a song

Last edited:
We got the inevitable « the safety car is too slow » complaint from Hamilton. To be fair, this time he wasn’t the only driver who whined about that. It’s the safety car, guys, it has to be slow!!!

What's the deal with "Vettel radio conversation with Binotto and his engineer and vettel being silent" ? i didn't understand what happened:unsure:

We got the inevitable « the safety car is too slow » complaint from Hamilton. To be fair, this time he wasn’t the only driver who whined about that. It’s the safety car, guys, it has to be slow!!!
They complain about the safety car being too fast in the wet.
The reason they complained today is Silverstone is a fast track with the cars set up accordingly. The safety car sticks to a delta on every track, so this time it felt slower.

Martin remarked how much he liked the Halo Hud

I have never seen it synced to engine yet , when brake comes on car is still full throttle
How is it any good like that Martin ? :rolleyes:

Another thing is stupid after FCY not to allow DRS straight away

Last edited:
The hard tyre was C1 - the hardest possible compound. The teams who pushed for a one stop are at fault. Silverstone is a two stop race minimum.

Another thing is stupid after FCY not to allow DRS straight away

Since DRS is practically a "push to pass" button, the defending driver (especially P1) is at a big disadvantage with everyone bunched up together (due to a FCY that was most likely not the defending driver's fault), so this gives him a fair chance to defend.

Using Hamilton and Bottas as an example...HAM builds a 15 second gap purely on skill (since they're both in Mercedes) and then a FCY destroys all that hard work...BOT then passes HAM easily with DRS immediately after Green Flag...that's an unfair advantage...better to let them fight on equal terms for a lap or two to see if DRS use is "deserved".

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 279 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 191 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 248 13.5%