Alright when was that again.....?

This is great news. I've always like the Hulk and thought he could have done far better than he did given a decent car. It'll be interesting to see what he does with the somewhat competitive Racing Point, though I think expectations should be tempered given that he'll be a bit rusty at the moment.

I'd love to see him do well and replace Stroll alongside Perez next season... but we all know that won't happen thanks to Daddy Stroll.

hahahahahahahahahahahha! funniest thing i've heard all day. Thanks for cheering up my day with that joke.

*If anything the death toll is probably on the low side. Oh it's also summer in the northern hemisphere, and the flu generally dies off a bit in this period, but you know semantics right. Covid-19 doesn't seem to be less potent in summer, and is way more infectious. But sounds like you've made up your "whisper: conspiracy" mind and there is no point arguing with stupid, so i'll leave it there.

Who cares who drives, i just wanna see some good midfield battles. The only thing saving F1 from being a snooze fest right now.
i think its too early to laugh, as we still don't know the full specs of the virus and don't have rules to follow to avoid that, other than very primal, middle-age supersition-alike rules. In our countriy you still cannot go to parks and woods, basically you're banned from breathing any fresh air.
Meanwhile, do you use elevator? do you eat bread and other bakery foods? Why is there a research/information that you should wash/sanitize your hands after touching everything, but still nothing against eating bread/other unwasheable products? There are proven facts that in hospitals/caretaking places the virus is cross-spread, and the death chances in those places grow exponentially, why then they still put all people into the same place? It's too many questions apart from socializing aspect, but no one thinks of that, it's easier to shame people based on some popular idea that is just a tiny fragment of the problem.

I hope Perez will not suffer from symptoms and get safely back to racing after his isolation.

But wow, glad Hülkenberg is getting this opportunity, hope he can impress :)

On the other hand, what is the point of having the reserve driver role at all when you have 2 reserve drivers available (Guitierrez and Vandoorne) and not use any of them? (Test and Junior driver roles aside)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 87 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 60 6.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 125 13.7%