Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

F1 | Racing Point Sign Nico Hulkenberg To Replace Sidelined Perez

Good news. I think that a lot of fans are glad to see the Hulk back in a good car. I hope he does well, even if it’s very hard to just jump like that in a new car and race.

Michel Bélisle

Premium
Yeah! The Incredible Hulk is back...
1596205777775.png

Nick Hill

Premium
At the risk of making this thread sound like a broken record...go get a podium, Nico!

I was pretty indifferent on Hulkenberg during his time in F1 so I'm a little surprised how excited I feel by the idea that he has a legit chance at a podium this weekend. I'll be watching with great interest!

There is no way Hulk has a chance for a podium. He doesn't know the car and RedBull and Ferrari don't look as far as in Hungary. Maybe next week-end, but not this one.

IceColdBeard_24

// If you want to save the planet, drive fast !
Premium
He's a good guy and a good driver I wished many time he could be in a top team, he would have been great for sure.....sad he never succeeded in anything in F1....

Perez has been driving well - is he in a bad way with the sars virus?
Speedy recovery to you, amigo.

Hope Hulk makes high placing, and as he walks past K-MAG "Suck MY Balls";)

....update, not going to happen:poop:

Last edited: