F1 Quiz Game

Wow! You don't even dare to ask how I could even know this?^^
And how do you do?
That far I can't go back in my knowledge...

If you think of Nigel Mansell, you think of WC 1992 and you think of his moustache.
What do you absolutely think of at third?

Good one!:roflmao:
But I think more of a certain "moment" (though several seconds lasting), not something about weeks.
Canada... ???

I'm sorry, there are too many points to pick out of his career. That's my fault. Question was to imprecise.
Let's think of Canada. Too easy now, but you all answered so many funny memories, just awesome:)

Good one!:roflmao:
But I think more of a certain "moment" (though several seconds lasting), not something about weeks.
Canada... ???

I'm sorry, there are too many points to pick out of his career. That's my fault. Question was to imprecise.
Let's think of Canada. Too easy now, but you all answered so many funny memories, just awesome:)

I didn't think it was 92, but was this year he broke his gearbox waving to the crowd on his last lap which took from him a certain victory :)

Oh, maybe again this was a little unprecise. The 1992 title and Canada were not related. So it was the waving on the last lap; my sources say he stalled his engine (I think by accidentally hitting the red emergency button in his cockpit.
But in any case, you are right and it's your turn now!

Sorry one more time I didn't ask precisely. But at least it took a day to answer:whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back