F1 Prediction Game 2009

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
As the season start comes closer, time for to play this game has come...This is a prediction game. No prize of course, winner will only get the taste of victory :D:dance2:....

HOW TO PLAY?

Before every race weekend. Deadline is Friday 24:00. You will give these predictions :

Podium, Pole Position, Fastest Lap, First DNF

Right Prediction of 1st place is 5 points, 2nd is 3 points, 3rd is 1 point. Pole position is 2 points. Fastest lap is 1 point....

EDIT : Also 1 point to predicting first DNF in the race.

Let's see who will collect most points at end of the season. If you have any question, please ask :) ...

Got no questions, just wanted to support this thread: cool idea Omer :thumb: i am in on the first round

Thank you folks.:highfive: You don't need to sign up. Just give your predictions just before the weekends :) .. And you don't have to join all of the races if you want.

• 123456789aa

What about predicting who is first to pit in a race?

Mwah!

I play this all the time with my mates, great craic :)

The way I play it is you guess the Top6 and you get 1 point if they are in the Top6 and 2 points if they are in the correct place you put them, but this way is also cool too!

Too bad DC isnt in F1 this year, Id always pick him for 1st retirement!

I don't know really! But I expect Red Bull, Ferrari and Toyota on the top after the tests before! (it seems that McLaren and Renault are in a real trouble) Let's say:
1. Vettel
2. Massa
3. Trulli
FL: Raikkönen (who else?:))
Pole: Vettel

First DNF: one of the Toro Rosso-s as they didn't test the new car yet! Let's say Bourdais.

Really I'm waiting impatiently!:)

I don't know really! But I expect Red Bull, Ferrari and Toyota on the top after the tests before! (it seems that McLaren and Renault are in a real trouble) Let's say:
1. Vettel
2. Massa
3. Trulli
FL: Raikkönen (who else?:))
Pole: Vettel

First DNF: one of the Toro Rosso-s as they didn't test the new car yet! Let's say Bourdais.

Really I'm waiting impatiently!:)

This thread is not for giving predictions. Here we will see season standings of the prediction game. For every race there will be other threads for it's predictions. :thumb:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 425 39.5%