Resource icon

Skins F1 Police "Interceptor Unit" Skin 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pamela USA submitted a new resource:

F1 POLICE "INTERCEPTOR UNIT" SKIN - First time ever POLICE UNIT join F1 power by Ford

Oky people this get relay weird now lol! This is my new skin for SAHARA FORCE INDIA F1 POLICE UNIT team powered by Ford. If Need for Speed can have Police units i think we can have one to. Best Police unit is here. I made this skin for me to try some of accident MODS. I like to make some havoc in F1 but kinda not like regular formulas so i created this one. I hope you will like this new skin :) Enjoy my new skin!

Install skin in "fc2" Sahara Force India team folder. MAKE BACKUP FIRST. Enjoy!...

Read more about this resource...

let me chase and arrest them, lieutenant.
fc.436.jpg

This is all new for me guys.I never do 3D but i'm learning fast cuz i know photoshop.I extracted car using 3DsimED

fc2_highlod2014MODEL1_zps44f9fe5f.png

but all this come weird in photshop like suspension white colors and extra wing on back.How you fix this?

fc2_highlod2014MODEL_zps8687c1c4.png

i know i can change tires but this white suspension and extra wing is problem.Any help please.Thank you both very much for help...

This is all new for me guys.I never do 3D but i'm learning fast cuz i know photoshop.I extracted car using 3DsimED

fc2_highlod2014MODEL1_zps44f9fe5f.png

but all this come weird in photshop like suspension white colors and extra wing on back.How you fix this?

fc2_highlod2014MODEL_zps8687c1c4.png

i know i can change tires but this white suspension and extra wing is problem.Any help please.Thank you both very much for help...
that might be the damage model/parts.
in 3DsimED/your 3D modeling software, remove all the parts with x0 & x2 in front of them, just leave the x1 parts. then add the tyres (you have extracted) from generic_livery (front tyres) and generic_highlod (rear tyres). and you have completely a good model.

that might be the damage model/parts.
in 3DsimED/your 3D modeling software, remove all the parts with x0 & x2 in front of them, just leave the x1 parts. then add the tyres (you have extracted) from generic_livery (front tyres) and generic_highlod (rear tyres). and you have completely a good model.
i still have that white color suspension and rear wing on middle :(

i try with your car but came same as my with middle rear spoiler and white suspension hm
better to use this instead if you don't want to be bothered with extracting the model. 3D templates for Photoshop by Wilmer.
you can export them to OBJ or Collada DAE
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2014-cars-3d-models-for-photoshop.3808/

EDIT
one more question, which format that you choose when extracting the models?
fix the models first with 3DsimED. then export them to either 3ds or FBX.

Last edited:
better to use this instead if you don't want to be bothered with extracting the model. 3D templates for Photoshop by Wilmer.
you can export them to OBJ or Collada DAE
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2014-cars-3d-models-for-photoshop.3808/

EDIT
one more question, which format that you choose when extracting the models?
fix the models first with 3DsimED. then export them to either 3ds or FBX.

How you export obj. from ps? i have issue with 3DsimED..Always have white suspension and i dont know why. I want to use 3d model in keyshot but i need to extract 3d model from ps into object and i dont know how?

When exporting from 3dsimed, never export hidden objects if given that option, and always make sure you tick Blender compatible.

Hi Henky!
I figure all things out but i have one final problem.How you add reflection and shadow of bolid under bolid? I try everything but no go. My car looks like flying above ground hahaha

ucim13_zpsdb0c5bd3.png
glad to hear that :thumbsup:
for shadows, tick the "Ground Shadows" box under the Environment tab. but it has ticked already. just tweak the shadow quality.
the key to add the reflections and get the nice reflections is the environment that you choose. you can use the environments included in program, or you can use the HDRi environments from another source on internet. just google them. then, tweak the environment (brightness, contrast, size, height) and gamma until you satisfied with the result. before render i usually use 32 samples and 4x Anti Aliasing.
about the flying car. right-click the model, choose "move model". rotate and push the car to the ground. it should be help you to solve the uncentered pivot point.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 484 39.0%