Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events

F1 pitstops need to be slowed down...

Getting pitstops wrong already has massive consequences for those that do. Artificially introducing anything to make teams do it any slower is not a good thing. Teams are just that....teams. They win together through collective effort or they fail together as a result of errors.

Goblin616

Premium
It may be safety, but also fewer mistakes. I think it's fun to see them fast, but it's also kinda boring. I miss refueling because it meant slower pitstop when you had to fuel, and there's more strategy there. There's so much I dislike about F1 right now, and that's just because I'm passionate about what I like, and want to see it be the best it can be.

Goblin616

Premium
I just want to add something: DHL Fastest pitstop award... what a gimmic. I do like that everything about F1 is grand - it's the best, the fastest motorsport, but some things need to change for the sake of the sport. More SPORT, and less 'Relevance to the real world.' I mean when was the last time football (English or US) or hockey had any relevance to the world - or even other motorsport? Formula-e is relevant to cars, F1 is just a sport. That's the way I wish to see it :(

Last edited: