Alright when was that again.....?

The chicanes somewhat cut short the overtaking possibilities. Maybe they have so much grip that several lines are possible at Tosa and they can pass when climbing up the hill.

Sad to see such a fast driver completly killed by human stupidity.

With 81 victories outside of the F1 (which probably makes him the most titled F1 pilot out of the F1) and 9 podiums with Lotus where is Magnussen?

Where is this psycho that spent his time to destroy his teamate?

And what to think about a team manager who put on car evolutions that are counter productiv and shut his mouth? What kind of clown he is?

And here people who can't check numbers....

Grosjean deserved way more better than what he has had. All is said!

Last edited:
Variante Alta is the worst chicane after the chicane before start-finish in Spa.
Both are right out of hell, I cannot believe somebody decided to put them there.

Both Practice one and Qualifying will be intense.

New track and one practice session before Quali.

Everyone will be on track. Any mistakes and your race is on the backfoot.

Saturday might end up being more exciting.

Should be an interesting one.

Last edited:
He is right where he needs to be for the time being.
Pierre will continue to have better results at Alpha Tauri despite that team having less resources.
The intense pressure to reach Max' level of raw speed in the RBR car has 'doomed' quite a few guys already.
Less pressure at AT means he can relax and concentrate on race craft, while gradually improving his outright speed.
We've all seen the results of that strategy so far this year.

I notice this race is on Saturday October 31st here in Candada. Making it fall on Halloween, this track as nice as it is is spooky as we all remember Ayerton Senna died here. I can imagine there will be lots of scary costumes at the race. A bit like the Mexican Grandrprix whitch is on Sinco de Mia (The festival of the dead)

This and the other tracks have all been great additions. One practice session could make things interesting, however guess the Mercs will still lead the way

Can I just say how much I love that F1 is going to all these different tracks? Sure, the racing is pretty boring thanks to the Mercs, but in hindsight, it more common to have a dominant team than a truly contested championship.

People harp on Mercs making it boring, but more seasons than not in all of F1 history, there has always been 1 standout car for most, if not all of the season. There's lots of great midfield battles happening every race, focus on them as they are the ones who capitalize when the frontrunners run into trouble.

There will be overtaking, not by the driver skills, just by that rubbish drs:(

What's funny about this is that you need to imagine the race without DRS...no team would have a PRAYER against Mercedes (worse compared to DRS enabled)...they would lap the entire field twice if cars didn't have DRS to keep them somewhat competitive. Even with "party modes" disabled Merc eats all the cars for breakfast...these teams keep shooting themselves in the foot trying to pull Mercedes down instead of pulling themselves up. It would basically be the McLaren MP4/4 or MP4/13 or the Williams FW14B all over again...Is it Merc's fault that Ferrari and Red Bull, with all their financial clout, keep making a crappy chassis and/or engine?

DRS started because of the dirty air issues, but DRS is still here because Merc (and at one point Ferrari) is developing faster than other teams can keep up.

Max would probably have 50-50 chance with Lewis if Merc was forbidden doing even that 1 session. :roflmao:

I would still give Lewis the slight edge, not only because of the car but he's the only one on the grid besides Kimi to have actually raced at Imola (during his GP2 days). Yes, Max is an avid simracer as well so he has done virtual laps there but yea, still the odds are with Lewis.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 390 40.0%