F1 Performance Templates [Modular Mods]

Misc F1 Performance Templates [Modular Mods] 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
ParkYongLee submitted a new resource:

Modular F1 Performance Templates (ERP templates) - This mod is a modular template for modcreators, who want to create performance mods with easy ERP.

Description:

This mod is a template for modcreators, who want to create performance mods and give the user the easiest possible way to install it, without hassling around importing .vtf files into ERP and without just overwriting the complete TEAM.erp (which would conflict with livery mods).

Even though, users could use these erp files to insert an already active performance mod, it is recommenden for the modcreators to provide full...

Read more about this resource...

Hello! I decided to commit to modular mods using your performance templare so I could combine together Realistic damage, dirty air improvement and random failures. But I also want to run the tyres duration and temp mod, which is a single modified ERP file. Do I use it by just pasting it like non modular mods? Should I pur this erp in the modular mods Active folder even if it doesn't use the modular template? Or should it be converted to modular somehow?

Hi mate,question about the performance modular mod.
If I'm using this mod plus say for example the FOM modular mod AlphaTauri will the performance mod override the AlphaTauri performance present in the FOM swap .ERP?

Hello! This may sound as a stupid question as the official performance patch came out in October and these templates were made afterwards. I used this as a base to combine 3 mods together editing specific lines, but even if I did not touch single cars performances, Ferrari is very strong. Was this base creates before or after the official performance patch?
Cheers

This is aimed at EnriqueBanderas. You combined other mods with this mod (Dirty Air etc.).
Do you need the ERP program to do this?
Or could you make what you have created available here? I mean the code.
Thanks for the answer.
And thanks to ParkYongLee for the mods.

This is aimed at EnriqueBanderas. You combined other mods with this mod (Dirty Air etc.).
Do you need the ERP program to do this?
Or could you make what you have created available here? I mean the code.
Thanks for the answer.
And thanks to ParkYongLee for the mods.

Yes, you need ERP to import the files in the desired archives, files are VTF format which can be edited in any basic program such as the super basic Windows "block notes". Later tonight I will try to message you on which mods I did combine together by using the Modular Mods Performance templates as archives. The mods I combined are: realistic damage + dirty air by StrongestFish + damage and puncture by AndyAndy. Also playing with AndyAndy's tyre temp mod but this is a separate ERP archive.

Yes, you need ERP to import the files in the desired archives, files are VTF format which can be edited in any basic program such as the super basic Windows "block notes". Later tonight I will try to message you on which mods I did combine together by using the Modular Mods Performance templates as archives. The mods I combined are: realistic damage + dirty air by StrongestFish + damage and puncture by AndyAndy. Also playing with AndyAndy's tyre temp mod but this is a separate ERP archive.
hello, to merge these mods you mentioned, did you use it as a performance base model, later tweaking the individual lines by hand?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back