F1 Online: The Game

I agree Omar,

I played around a bit more with manager mode last night. Now I need to win more races to build more buildings to get more staff to develop better parts. Lot's to do.

Even get a few new tracks to learn.

I got my close beta invitation just now also, and yes it sucks about the agreement, but hey, is a "closed" beta after all and we shall respect their terms, especially if we made the close beta :thumbsup:

Also out of respect they do have a forums for the close beta members, we shall wait here until its made available as an open public beta.

Well, the game is more or less some kind of arcarde racer. That's why I don't like it very much and stopped playing right after the first race. I would have preferred a true management game. However, for those of you who don't like the real F1 games because they are too complicated it might be fun playing this browser game...

Nevertheless, thumbs up for Codie as the released a beta instead of releasing an unfinished game. Maybe the should keep it up for the real f1 games although I won't buy them either way because there have been too many empty promises in the past...

@Jack Acid
When you have already broken the NDA, why don't you post the link to your video? It would be intresting for those who are not chosen as beta testers...

@Jack Acid
When you have already broken the NDA, why don't you post the link to your video? It would be intresting for those who are not chosen as beta testers...

I didn't realize I had broken anything! I thought I was doing them a favor because I am positive and I know they are still wanting new applicants.

Now I am nervous I will get booted or get a letter in the mail or something :cry: I have already found several gameplay videos on YouTube so I assumed it was not covered. Frankly, I am 100% new to beta testing or "NDAs" etc.

Also, I emailed Codemasters 3 days ago asking about posting gameplay and never got a response.

Should I just disable it until it's open beta? :unsure:

Got online with it yesterday. A curious little app, has some good potential. Not 100% sold on the racing, mainly because there seems to be bad lag to start the races.

However, the franchise component is fascinating and something I would love to see included in the F1 console/PC series, if not necessarily to the same detail.

I have a 17 minute impressions video ready to go live as soon as the NDA is lifted.

so we cannot really give away any feedbacks as their terms and agreement come, but screens and vids are oK? needs clarifying.

No one knows. OFFICIALLY screens and vids are under NDA, which means not allowed until open beta. However, there are tons of videos online already and they aren't being removed, so I don't think CM is enforcing it much.

I have a lengthy impressions video I want to make public, but have been trying to be patient to respect the NDA.

Ayrtongab - Ayrton

Add me when Open Beta is out
Here a preview of my A-6 car I got on Closed Beta testing
I'm italian but I play with Brazil flag (I've done national records in all the circuits)

302vss9.jpg

Beta is over, would be great to know when is the official release date! I liked the beta, it's easy to control the car with the mouse, kers and drs are fine, but what I don't like is that when you stop using kers you lose some mph. Anyways, great control, great graphics, nice UI, love it. And the most important, it's F2P.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%