RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race 2: good start again, but in T4 I casued an accident. In front of Ludovic there was a pile up, so he hit the brakes hard early. I followed him with a bit of latency and steered the car to the side. The problem was that he did the same. I could avoid the crash with more experience. If I would have released the brakes more, there would have been more grip for turning. Sorry Ludovic!:frown:

No problem Janos, you make a mistake but respect RD rules (wait me and you apologize) that is not the case for all others. I brake hard a little early simply because in front of me the guy brake also early and I steering to the side to be sure I don't hit him if he brake more. The first lap is always a little difficult because we are all really closed, so I prefer to take care despite of loosing one or two positions for being ready for all other laps.

I just see the replay and I'm surprise to see the defending position of some drivers. When someone can be on your side just before a turn, it is simply because he is a little more fast, and when his nose is in front of your, he has the priority. Just keep your line, he must do the same for haven't incident.
I thinks it is not a shame to be pass !
It is better to lose one position than losing a lot due to non cautious mind. Moreover, you will gain his aspiration and his fastest way.

In the last seconds of Quali I managed to get pole position with a very small gap to Hugo.

Race 1: I didn't have a very good start, so I dropped to 2nd place. I had some problems finding a good pace and after a few laps Andreas passed me.
Then I got faster and faster. I was on the inside of Andreas and I was already in front of him, but I run to wide on the exit because I was focussing on Andreas car.
I hit the edge of a wall, and had a very hard crash. I dropped back to P4, and immediately Chris was right behind me, and I also think because of some lag he hit me and I spun again, so I was now in P6. In the end I almost passed Chris on the final corner, but I missed my braking point a bit, and Chris finished in front of me.
So P6 at the end.

Race 2: The bad mistake I made in race 1 had one advantage, and that is that I could start from P3.
I was already before turn 1 in 2nd position, and at the end of lap 1 I was in 1st.
I had a very good pace in race 2, and I finished 1st.

Thanks everyone for the race.

Qualy: 3rd, due the full server was not easy to get a free lap and to get then a perfect lap is also not easy in Portrero. :tongue:

Race 1:

Could hold P3 trought the first left right behind Hugo and Peter. First part i could run good laps and tried to overtake Peter, first he stayed in front but second try some laps later works after a small mistake by Peter. Was nice to go side by side throught the shicane which gave me the better end outside. But i couldn´t close the gap to Hugo who stayed with 1-1,5 sec in front of me. In contrary, after some laps i got more and more problems to hold the pace. I lost Hugo and from behind Peter made pressure. After a bad accalaration out of second corner we go side by side up the hill. Tried to stay on the outside of the corner to get better speed at the end to stay in front. Brake really late but Peter still later and go inside trought with much more speed. Was thinking "That can not work" :rolleyes: , but Peter got almost the corner. Almost means he touch the wall unlucky and spun which gave me P2 back till the finish.

Race 2:

Start went well from P7, could win one or two positions. Up the hill i tried to overtake Chris, go inside a bit too fast and got with understeer a little tap to him. But good luck he managed to stay on track, sry for this. Later he pass me again after a mistake but i could overtake again, this time in a better way without contact. Unfortunately Peter had got already a gap and with one, two mistakes there was nothing more to do to get him. In second half i got more and more understeer and lost till 2 sec per lap, really impressive laps by Peter. But P2 was safe on which i also finished. :)

Congrats to race winners Hugo and Peter and all who participate. Great two races with a full grid, that´s nice:thanks:. Seems there are much interest to the mod, maybe a massive championchip like with WTCC would be a suitable thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%