Alright when was that again.....?

When men pretending to be women get to be "woman of the year", it's a "logical" step to present "personality of the year" to a dead person; whose personality, by definition, doesn't exist anymore.

Awards in this day and age are nothing but virtue signaling.

Actually, the only requirement is to have lived at some point during the year. You don't have to be alive at the time of the award. How is that not understood?

Actually, the only requirement is to have lived at some point during the year. You don't have to be alive at the time of the award. How is that not understood?

"To be awarded this... award... the only requirement we have is that you must have lived at some point during the year. If you did die before being awarded this... award... that's cool".

Least we ignore that personality is created with the birth and ends with the death.

"To be awarded this... award... the only requirement we have is that you must have lived at some point during the year. If you did die before being awarded this... award... that's cool".

Least we ignore that personality is created with the birth and ends with the death.

So does life itself, but we still celebrate the lives of great people that are no longer living, don't we?

Yes, let’s celebrate life by ignoring actual achievements of everyone still alive and instead focus on a dead person who’s sole achievement during the year was to die.

In the future that'll probably be your sole achievement during a year. And that will probably be true for most everybody.

Niki achieved a hell of a lot in his life, way more than what 99.9999999% of people achieve. What have you achieved, other than coming across as a total... well I think you get the idea.

In the future that'll probably be your sole achievement during a year. And that will probably be true for most everybody.

Niki achieved a hell of a lot in his life, way more than what 99.9999999% of people achieve. What have you achieved, other than coming across as a total... well I think you get the idea.

What Lauda has achieved in his life could/should have been a case for a life achievement award back when he was alive. Not "Personality of the Year". Because there is neither personality nor noteworthy public achievements in the year.

I can easily recognize that this Award was merely given to virtue signal to low IQ individuals who can't even read and comprehend the obvious. Which is already more than you can do... as far as achievements go.

Last edited:
What Lauda has achieved in his life could/should have been a case for a life achievement award back when he was alive. Not "Personality of the Year". Because there is neither personality nor noteworthy public achievements in the year.

I can easily recognize that this Award was merely given to virtue signal to low IQ individuals who can't even read and comprehend the obvious. Which is already more than you can do... as far as achievements go.

Oh dear, watching you post is like watching a train wreck in slow motion - a morbid curiosity for me if you will.

I honestly wish you well, and I really wish you good luck in life, because quite frankly from what I've read you'll need it.

Formula One refugee Robert Kubica has been confirmed as a full-time DTM driver in 2020, partnering with ART Grand Prix for a single car assault on the German based tin top series.

Hanging up his Formula One racing gloves at the conclusion of a miserable 2019 with the Williams team, fan favourite Robert Kubica has confirmed his racing programme for the coming season, partnering up with the returning ART Grand Prix team to form a single car customer BMW entry in the upcoming DTM season, alongside his third driver role at the Alfa Romeo Formula One team.

With all the 'works' BMW spaces already filled on the grid for this season, the German manufacturer has managed to secure a new customer arrangement with the well regarded ART operation for next year, seeing the French outfit return to DTM racing following the conclusion of their successful partnership with Mercedes at the end of 2017.

With the single car addition of Kubica, the DTM grid now swells to a total of 15 confirmed entries for the season opening round at Zolder on the weekend of April 24th.

“The DTM has appealed to me for a long time,” explained Kubica during a press conference in his native Poland. “And the test in December in Jerez really gave me a taste for more. I believe the DTM is one of the strongest and best racing series in the world. Obviously, we still have to gain experience compared to the established DTM teams, but we’ll work hard to ensure we improve all the time. I can hardly wait to get started!”
Kubica and his new ART Grand Prix BMW M4 DTM will be on hand at the official DTM test day, due to take place at the Italian Monza Circuit on the 16th - 18th March.

Original Source: DTM

Got something to say about the world of motorsport? No worries, start a new thread at the Motorsport Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment, and get engaging with your fellow racing fans!

Robert Kubica DTM.jpg

It's a cool thing. However, it seems that SRO Blancpain is sucking all the oxygen in the GT World right now. It seems likely that national GT series like DTM are on the way out.

That also creates a lot of possibilities though. I could see a DTM-Super GT merger really put touring cars back into (or at least closer to) the spotlight. I hope they’ll make it happen soon.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 277 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 190 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 248 13.5%