Alright when was that again.....?

Ecological isn't the reason why they're racing E-class cars, be it these trucks (sigh...) or Formula cars. Probably all kinds of car-brands are going to put their names on these cars too and use it for promotion more than anything.

It's not as bad as Lamborghini Urus racing class, that really gave me a wtf moment.. Next is the Jaguar iPace racing class, I mean..

I like all kinds of motorsports, but mostly the ones where the cars are actual race cars and built as such. Here though they even mention 'SUV' on their website which makes me want to skip this class too (no, lineup isn't everything).

Electric is why the US government is still in Afghanistan and wants to take over Bolivia... LITHIUM. It's ironic.... Electric batteries are not a solution. They're energy intensive and leave hazardous waste, plus generating electrical power to charge them is not always clean.

Spot on, not what most people choose to hear / read though...

First the race to control Lithium resources is a repeat of the race to control oil resources and most other strategic resources.

The waste part is going to be the spoiler, big time.
Electric batteries are not clean energy, it is another kind of polution.

Some parallels to nuclear power, albeit less long term.

Now driving an electric car with energy generated in a nuclear power plant, zero emissions, right?!?

The late, great Niki Lauda has posthumously been awarded 'Personality of the Year' at the recent end of season FIA prize giving award ceremony.

Voted for by the Formula One racing permanently accredited media, former three-time World Champion and AMG Mercedes F1 non-executive Director Niki Lauda has been recognised with the award for 'Personality of the Year' - a fitting final award for the highly decorated and ever controversial former Grand Prix driver following his passing earlier this year.

Never one to shy away from sharing his opinion, both during his driving career and later in various management roles within the Formula One community, the world of motorsport is a lesser place now that the last Austrian World Champion is no-longer in it - one of the last true greats.

If you have something to say about the world of Formula One racing, why not start a thread in the RaceDepartment Formula One sub forum and get the community conversation started!

Last edited:
:O_o:

There are many ways to act like a jerk, but I'm pretty sure the above comment takes the cake.
BonyImmediateAkitainu-size_restricted.gif

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 81 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing