Alright when was that again.....?

Hello everyone! Been trying to refresh my game for the past days and modding the game with the ERP Archiver wont work, drag and drop mods do but not by using ERP. Why?

Have a great day and stay safe.

Hamilton for sure driver of the day!! It really isnt easy to win when your own team jeopardizes your race. Poor Bottas!! Screwed yet again also by his own team. Still Max can't get a victory even with the Gods help.

I think for a last minute deal, he did great job of putting the car near the points in qualifying. It's a shame that a bolt screwed his race and hurt the team by missing out on points, because i believe he would've scored at least a point. If everyhting turns out fine for this weekend hopefully we can see him doing well.

I hope he gets a seat back in F1 for 2021. But sadly it seems unlikely to happen.

You're joking right ? I mean...
why comparing Hulk with Ricciardo now ? :cautious:
Isn't Lance Stroll his team mate ?
ohh... I see what you did there :x3:
nice moves.

Or you simply getting old :D
I am definitely getting old, of that there is no doubt... ;)

But I meant that Nico was racing for Renault until booted out for Ocon, I just wonder, with Danny Ric finishing in 4th, what could Nico have done with more experience in that car than Ocon.

Lance Stroll had a nightmare at the BGP, which begs the question, if Nico is better at setting up the car, could he have had a strong result and even gotten that elusive podium?

I am definitely getting old, of that there is no doubt... ;)

But I meant that Nico was racing for Renault until booted out for Ocon, I just wonder, with Danny Ric finishing in 4th, what could Nico have done with more experience in that car than Ocon.

Lance Stroll had a nightmare at the BGP, which begs the question, if Nico is better at setting up the car, could he have had a strong result and even gotten that elusive podium?

Oh what could've been for the Hulk.

I really, really wanted to see what he could have done compared to Lance over the two races.
I figured having not sat in and been familiar with this F1 car for a while, he'd be a bit behind first race.
I was really looking forward to the second outing to see any progress.
Sadly now, that second outing will probably be his last in the car before Checo returns.

Hamilton, I did’nt talk with Magnussen, why he did’nt kneel. It’s all going over the top. :( :thumbsdown:
Your ability to take part of a sentence and put your own spin on it is not a basis for discussion.

"I am really proud of all the drivers wearing the end racism t-shirts and I think there is progression," Hamilton said.

"I don't know why Magnussen hadn't done it, I've not spoken to him. But I think we will just try to improve each other's understanding, and I think the most important thing is that the drivers continue to have respect for each other.

As for the Max and Lewis Hamilton topic, I think Max has more raw talent than Lewis and thats saying something as Lewis also has plenty for sure.

I think if you really pit them next to each other Lewis is the winner as he is the more complete and polished driver, with years more experience lewis is becoming if not all ready the best whether you like him or not, whether hes had the best machine or not its irrelevant he still an amazing driver of a very high calibre.

Yes the new crop of youngsters Max leading the way are exciting to watch, and are a credit to F1, you can not dismiss what Hamilton has achieved, no matter what you drive you still need some talent and hes has plenty.

For the record Im a Max fan, but I can see he is still a rough diamond and will continue to polish out and be come one of the great also if not the best.

On track lewis is an unbelievable driver and usually the best ambassador for F1 worldwide

As for the Max and Lewis Hamilton topic, I think Max has more raw talent than Lewis and thats saying something as Lewis also has plenty for sure.

I think if you really pit them next to each other Lewis is the winner as he is the more complete and polished driver, with years more experience lewis is becoming if not all ready the best whether you like him or not, whether hes had the best machine or not its irrelevant he still an amazing driver of a very high calibre.

Yes the new crop of youngsters Max leading the way are exciting to watch, and are a credit to F1, you can not dismiss what Hamilton has achieved, no matter what you drive you still need some talent and hes has plenty.

For the record Im a Max fan, but I can see he is still a rough diamond and will continue to polish out and be come one of the great also if not the best.

On track lewis is an unbelievable driver and usually the best ambassador for F1 worldwide

Wow!! It not easy to be unbiased. Credit to you . Totally argree with you.

Wish more fans were like you.

You don't know until you put them in the same car. What makes it even more difficult to measure is the fact that Max races against rookie team-mates, which we have no idea how they would fare against other drivers on the grid. All those Red Bull "second line" drivers (Albon, Gasly & Kvyat) never drove against anyone but themselves and Max, so it's a complete unknown how they would measure up against even someone like Ocon or Perez. You also have Leclerc who is constantly beating his four times world champion team-mate at least in raw pace, so he's definitely up there as well talent-wise.

Your ability to take part of a sentence and put your own spin on it is not a basis for discussion.

"I am really proud of all the drivers wearing the end racism t-shirts and I think there is progression," Hamilton said.

"I don't know why Magnussen hadn't done it, I've not spoken to him. But I think we will just try to improve each other's understanding, and I think the most important thing is that the drivers continue to have respect for each other.
You need someones opinion agree or don’t, otherwise there’s no discussion, is it? We don’t have to agree on all.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.1%