Alright when was that again.....?

He did an awesome job to get to Silverstone asap and then get fitted all for the car to let him down, I hope they banish that gremlin that caused the problem for him and he get a chance to run in anger in the 70th Anniversary GP!

Nico was the right person for the job. He raced under Force India that is now racing point. So he knows the people in the garage. When he retired last year it seemed to soon. He should of had more success in F1. But F1 is a shark tank and when you jump into the car into the season things can go wrong. He had a mechanical problem which meant he could not roll out garage and onto grid. This is down to the mechanics or the engine supplier Mercedes Benz. A shame he could not start. Lets hope he has more luck in the next race at Silverstone. This said he did a good job in practice and Qualifying.

I enjoyed the British GP last weekend. I fell in love with the track configuration. I am 44 so in my Mind the old Silverstone was considered better. Before the Magny-Cours up the middle section. But thats me showing my age. I did miss the fans though.
Nice to see Gravel traps showing just how fast the turns are. The tires where going to be problem as it was medium and hard. I am so used to seeing softs i think they never touch mediums or hard's. Tire failures at the end for Bottas and Lewis over the the line with floor scrubbing sparks of the track. Just like in 1992 when i went there before all the rules about running car low to track. Let's hope this virus leaves us soon and we car watch these events with fans in the stands. The NASCAR race at New hampshire had fans in the stands so we are on the up

I think he performed according to expectations. He just missed Q3 and somehow the pink Mercedes was not that impressive this weekend. Is that because for setup they rely on Perez and Stroll is just copying from him? Nico being new to the car would probably not be in a position yet to setup the car perfectly for the race. Let’s see what happens next week. They should have enough time now to give Nico a comfortable seat in the car.

If he wants to do something for others, spend money for poor kids who don’t have food, that helps, every race on your knee does not help atall, yes you make a statement, and that helps?

yes . He is spending a lot of his money to different sources.

He is a major contributor to Great Ormond Street hospital, Unicef, The Honeypot Children's Charity and Children of Africa. Many times after a race, instead of leaving the country immediately, he will stay and visit children in poor villages (India) and slums on behalf of UNICEF.

He has unified all of his giving under the Lewis Hamilton Foundation. The goal of the foundation is to provide grants and donations to help with disabilities, Education/training, the advancement of health or saving of lives, prevention or relief of poverty, and general charitable purposes throughout England

Racissism goes all ways black to white white to black. Will it ever stop no it probably won't. I fear this mouvement of Black lives matter will turn into a cult and commit crime and destruction. Kid of like the Maffia. Living in Toronto Ontario Canada i am in the most multi cultural city in the world and i have learned to deal with racism against me. Being from England and white and having German blood line on my mothers side. So i get called a Nazi. I Just deal with it. I don't protest and tear statues down and act like a spoilt child.

Yes he still can get the job done, is still fit and professional but once this season is done I think the 24Hrs of LeMans Champion just needs to stay with Sportscars or maybe Indycar would welcome him

Racissism goes all ways black to white white to black. Will it ever stop no it probably won't. I fear this mouvement of Black lives matter will turn into a cult and commit crime and destruction. Kid of like the Maffia. Living in Toronto Ontario Canada i am in the most multi cultural city in the world and i have learned to deal with racism against me. Being from England and white and having German blood line on my mothers side. So i get called a Nazi. I Just deal with it. I don't protest and tear statues down and act like a spoilt child.

The first race making a statement I can appriate and agree for sure.
Repeating this the value is slowly disappearing, that’s my idea about it.
But yes, I can see things wrong.

It's not that the value is slowly disappearing, it's that the message clearly isn't getting through, if posts like these are anything to go by.

It's not just about skin colour. It's about the minorities being treated unequally by the priviledged majority.

Someone died because a white police officer knelt on his neck for several minutes in broad daylight. The middle of the street. Murder. And they weren't even going to arrest him for it.

It was like that man's life didn't matter. And it's happened before.

Hence.

• Deleted member 217114

He should concentrate at what is he is good at: Racing. His own values, norms and beliefs he must do that in private or so. He demanded other drivers to kneel. I also have the feeling it's a social media-thing for the likes, dopamina/serotonine or imago or so. But I can't read his mind, so I don't know.

Racism will never solved/ended. Humans are tend to live and enjoy company with people who look the same, think the same, etc. It's some sort of survivalinstinct.

TLDR: He must concentrate on racing.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.8%
  • < 5 years