F1 | New Jeddah Street Track Revealed In Simulation

There are nations that can host three or more grand prix and instead to invest helping those great circuits to get restored and modified, and in this way to survive, they prefer to push this sort of things.

Jedda pays € 45 millions for each year to host the F1 gp.
In their intentions is designed to be the fastest F1 city circuit. Too bad it doesn't have run off areas and sand traps. :laugh:
It could become the longest gp too if a crash happens. Formulas go in pieces when they crash, with debris everywhere. I thought they knew.

Meanwhile some amazing circuits are used only for the moto gp. :thumbsdown:

The reality is that F1 doesn't care about the fans primarily. First come countries that pay for F1 to come there for promotion, second come sponsors and teams who use F1 for promotion (Williams obviously being a team who is not getting this, because they are not a product that can be promoted). Last come fans, their job is to receive promotion, not make demands what they want to see. Only if F1 would lose a ****-ton of fans this chain would break and left is only Hockenheim who says "I pay you 30k if you come here to race" and FOM would happily accept. ;) But this won't happened, because we all know and love the old F1 and keep dreaming that it will return to us on day.

“Back in my day, it was better” is the mood I’m getting from this thread

You say you want it and like it how it was in the way back, but would Formula 1 and its cars still be the pinnacle of Motorsport if it was still stuck in the 60’s? These are the fastest and most technologically advanced cars F1’s ever had, and that’s a bad thing? Isn’t that what F1 is all about?

Why? Just think at the Ricardo Tormo's circuit. It's a terrific layout in my opinion.

Every time some bright spark decides they want to run EffWun at a MotoGP venue they make a complete botch of it.
Imagine if EffWun decided to return to Mugello, the very first thing they'd be wanting is the removal of the rumble strips. Then the circuit would need to be widened to fit their huge barges followed by straightening out some of interesting twisty bits.
No, MotoGP venues should remain in the hands of MotoGP, the World is littered with discarded circuits that EffWun used for a couple of seasons and dumped, Korea, India, Turkey, South Africa, Donnington (plus Brands Hatch) and Clermont-Ferrand are just a few that come to mind.
DORNA do an excellent job of managing the standard of MotoGP venues and have no reason to let EffWun make any demands.
However, here's a thought, the Isle of Man Formula 1 GP run over the full length of the legendary IOM TT circuit. I'd pay to see that!
:sneaky::laugh::roflmao:

Last edited:
I should sue for having been duped into watching that horrible video (F1 not RD).

I'll probably have nightmares during the actual race as I will surely fall asleep.

So where is the end of F1 idiocy, as someone said, no one is seriously looking at this sport anymore. I wonder who is the next driver and the team that will rule for the next five or six years

I cant understand so well, but only use translate - isnt so good for the brain - i think.#
consequently i try my terrible englisch :D :
The "official F1 FOM Enterprises" let cancelled a lot of fantastic Youtube-channel from Fans with older Videos ( in really good Quality and synchron Sound etc.) - its a shame for us - for End-User.

we should be forced to pay for something new,
OK. - but the quality and the emotions I lack are not even proportionately worth the money!

But i think i stand alone in the world with my mine ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.8%