RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Yay got a spot!

Skin:http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1499
untitled-1_RO8.jpg

untitled-2_M80.jpg

untitled-3_HSW.jpg

I don't want to be a cinderella any more, so plz switch me from maybe to a definately sign up!

Now i like to choose the McLaren - Alonso please, because it's been my regular league car :redface:. (ok it was Hamilton, but also a McLaren)

This morning i did the first 15 minutes test there. This one's cool!!!

Guys, please have one thing in mind: The decreasing downforce if you follow an other car is simulated very well. So please keep in mind that in this case the breaking distance becomes longer + you are quicker from the slip stream. This will especially be important in the first laps, when a couple of cars in front of you give you much slip stream and less downforce under breaking!!!

I been playing football for most the afternoon so I was pretty tired when I got back. To top that the track was like an ice rink with my setup for every session except the last so I was about a second down on my normal laptimes. I managed to just about sort it out for qualifying but everyone was fast so I ended up 6th.

Got a decent start for race 1 and decided to go round the outside at T1. A couple of cars ahead came together and I got collected and put into the gravel so I lost some places. It all bunched up through T7/8 and I gained a couple of places before being hit losing some again. Was pretty grumpy by now and the combination of being tired and having no grip made me make a couple of mistakes and drive just generally pretty badly. Think I ended up tapping two people so I apologise for that. I ended up 9th I think but a couple of guys left so 7th it was.

Started 2nd alongside Peter and I don't know why but his initial start which looked good from where I was sitting didn't continue and I held the inside for T1. Now in first I started to save my tyres immediately but due to having some grip for once I was running 1:49.8s every lap until the pitstops. My tyres were felling good so I pitted a lap after Peter. I had a second on him and I saw from Race 1 that he didn't enter the pitlane particularly quickly so I expected to still hold the lead after I had pitted. Instead of having everyone right behind me again I was ahead by 10 seconds once Wesley had pitted on lap 12. I nearly lost it twice when lapping people in my two nightmare corners (5 and 13) but I held on until the end. On my penultimate lap I could have lifted off at the end to finish but I decided to cross the line with 1 second left to maybe give people behind a chance to do some overtaking and maybe even make someone run out of fuel :tongue:

All I can say it's about bloomin time I won a race. The last few weeks have seen me getting bashed off when in the lead so it was nice to not have someone do it for once so thanks a lot Peter :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 308 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%