Alright when was that again.....?

It turns out the low grip issue with the track was also related to efforts used to try to remove the material that was applied for the NASCAR race earlier in the year. Old tires were dragged behind trucks and this process had the impact of making the situation worse. The final result was to create a track with one racing line which caused the race to not be nearly as good a show that it should have been. Lesson learned.

Being portuguese, and F1 fan, sure am excited about the news that F1 could return to Portugal-Algarve.
Only regret that Covid-19 was the reason for F1 bosses to remember our country and circuit, after all these years.

I gave up on F1 long time ago, but I love Portimao so much that I'd a least have to see qualifying on-board lap or maybe even the race. It would be awesome to have Portimao back on Blancpain GT, preferably in 3h or 6h endurance length.

seeing those photos, thinking and hoping those could be screenshots from game, .. we still have some time to come, before games look like that ;)

Portimao sounds good, never liked Mugello much

I gave up on F1 long time ago, but I love Portimao so much that I'd a least have to see qualifying on-board lap or maybe even the race. It would be awesome to have Portimao back on Blancpain GT, preferably in 3h or 6h endurance length.

Indeed. Would love to see it in ACC ;)

yummie, portimao, such an ace track. who built it? Ricardo Pina, Arquitectos, sounds like a local chap. also just read it is actually owned by the state, lol, had to step in after the original owners went belly up.

mugello? really nice as well, both tracks deserve a shot at corona glory, always look on the bright side ...

Seriously, we have to consider Mugello has A LOT of high speed corners, and different elevations. We would see the drivers having a lot of troubles, especially not racing from like 7 months. But the most important thing is bring back F1

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.8%