I wish RSS or VRC could make cars based on missing years (2011, 2008, 2016, etc)
If we could get an RSS or VRC early 10s Formula that would be epic, especially if it's based pre 2012 nose change. Also for 08 I kinda cheated and downloaded the SDD one, and for 2016 there's mods from F1Mania.ru and ACFL, though both need exterior sounds.
Currently need:
2011 cars
Sound for 2015/2016 mods
Phoenix for the opening round of 1991 (someone's making one, they've just been busy)
To make sure all my tracks have enough pit boxes, and to download a way of giving each enough when I find one that doesn't (currently know of Interlagos: need about 26, functioning one has 23, there's one with 46 but the floor doesn't actually exist ime)

Sorry for using this thread..I am searching for skin packs for 2 ASR-Formula cars
- 1994 Williams FW 16
- 1996 Ferrari 310.
any ideas?
Many thx in advance:)

Last edited:
hi, it's been long but i find out the fix of F1AL 2015
just unpack the data, open setup .ini find the section include "HF","HR" suspension and delete that setup value and they worked!
here is the example of the e23
P.s: it may fix the formula corsa mod too

Attachments

• setup.ini
    9.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
The best F1 mod is Ferrari 1994 412 T1, not perfect sounds or Power but THE MOST BEST steering ever made in sim racing history, also graphics is good. The steering feels so real (strict), just try it! Just found this mod a few days ago, I will change better more powerful engine and better sounds to make it perfect...tested it on the Top Gear track, you can feel the rigidity of the steering and it feels good, better than any mod I've driven before.

ummm... i wouldnt accept paid mods cuz i hate it, i just want free mods, paid mods is not worth the money, i just pay games and stuff, not this piece of *****, thats why i hate RSS, instead, use ACF1 2018.
the frick are you on about lol. RSS is THE ONLY trusted paid mods company in the business. Just take a look at some YT reviews if you don't believe it. also, some of their older stuff is now free, which is amazing

hi, it's been long but i find out the fix of F1AL 2015
just unpack the data, open setup .ini find the section include "HF","HR" suspension and delete that setup value and they worked!
here is the example of the e23
P.s: it may fix the formula corsa mod too
thank you so much mate

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back