No angry simdad here. :D
However mobilegames are trash so why give them a platform here?
You will tend to find globally that there is waaaaaaaaay more people who own mobile phones than people who actually own a console or PC, so in reality it is more relevant because its reaching more of the general public,
I like these articles its all racing and if you do not read it here where to read it ?
I do not want to visit 2-3-4-5 different websites to read about news I only come here so very happy they provide me with all the necessary info I need.

What's next? An article about Mario Kart?

RD is the biggest Motorsport web site, as such, it needs to cater to all sort of reader, some might not even play any racing game ( SIM) but will be happy to read real motor sport content.
Hard core SIM driver are a niche within a niche, we should be thankful that RD site owner is also a Hard Core SIM driver, as we will always be well cater for here, but we also need to share the space.
If a news as no interest to you, don't read it, their is plenty that is relevant.
How are you enjoying the mega R3E update?

Im sorry to say, mobile games do not belong here at all.
Luckily you don't decide what belongs on this website and what not. However you always have the option not to read an article that doesn't interest you. It's all about choices.

You can ignore mobile gaming and ridicule it. It's the new way for a large group of people to get into contact with our beloved niche and therefore it has all the merit to be on RD. If the same conversion happens from casual to hardcore racing as with F1 2010 (where everybody told us it didn't belong here either) we will all be thankful for the new blood coming into our niche.

we should be thankful that RD site owner is also a Hard Core SIM driver,
I am as simcade as can be :roflmao::roflmao:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 129 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 100 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.9%