rF2 F1 MMG @ Spa Francorchamps Sunday September 7th 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
My best so far is 151.1

I was also wondering what laptimes are reasonable here. I have never tried the F1's during a race since GP4/F1 Challenge.
Yesterday i can to 1.50.x during test. No setup changes, only wheellock to 18.5 (300 degrees rotation in config)

Is around 1.50 indeed the aim? or are the F1 aliens here doing 1.45?

I'd expect something like that from Agent K of course... :D

Can't repeat it very often btw, and its not even my setup :)
eau rouge is the most tricky part for me. With my previous (borrowed) setup it was 10 out of 10 no problem, laptime 1.50.x
With this setup 6 out of 10 no problem in eau rouge.

[edit]
Oh, I have never drove a single race in rFactor F1, so I expect to crash at the start already. So don't count on me during the race :)

• Andrew Evans

launch control should get everyone at least to eau rouge... in theory! :D :D

• Andrew Evans

yup - they've got launch control built in.. just need to bind a button to it... can't remember the exact process off the top of my head but i think while car is in neutral, hold the launch control and plant your foot... that'll hold it in first... lights go out - release button - off we go!

but like i say, in theory.... in practice, magny-cours start wasn't quite so perfect :becky:

also - no aids at all - so no tc...

yup - they've got launch control built in.. just need to bind a button to it... can't remember the exact process off the top of my head but i think while car is in neutral, hold the launch control and plant your foot... that'll hold it in first... lights go out - release button - off we go!

but like i say, in theory.... in practice, magny-cours start wasn't quite so perfect :becky:

also - no aids at all - so no tc...

I have no aids (except autoclutch) default of course, but in the car upgrades in rF for this mod I see no option to get rid of it... Minimal is 10%.

Launch control (lc) is very simple Ramon:

Gears to neutral position, press LC-button/key, give full throttle and when lights go out release lc-button. Car will accellerate full with some kind of traction control.

BUT: Beware of frontman who don't uses lc, he will get closer sooner as you like :becky:

Launch control (lc) is very simple Ramon:

Gears to neutral position, press LC-button/key, give full throttle and when lights go out release lc-button. Car will accellerate full with some kind of traction control.

BUT: Beware of frontman who don't uses lc, he will get closer sooner as you like :becky:

Thanks and on this TC part?
As said I run without it on all mods, but in this mod the car upgrade says 10% minimal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%