rF2 F1 MMG @ Shanghai Sunday 19 October 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Andrew Evans

i love to drive these cars and they kill me every time....

thru prac and qually, was starting to get a nice feel for the track... but never strung a clean lap together... started last on the grid!

guy directly in front of me didn't get away (launch control!!!) and just managed to avoid him...

had a spin in lap 3 or so and then cooked the engine trying to get it pointing in the right direction - ridiculous! :D - like it was on ice...

fun fun fun - will i ever see the end of one of these races? :becky:

Jens No problem I thought it was my fault I panicked at the start of the race because i had no hud i was pressing every button but i couldn't get it to appear and then the lights started to go out I shat myself big style:)
I did get a stop go but i'm not sure why at the moment

It was my first race on Rfactor and with the f1 cars. and i enjoyed it a lot :D
Managed to end up 4th and set my best lap which was only 4 tenths of the fastest lap on the penultimate lap.:)

Nice race all :peace: I had second time in quall right behind Daniel.
Was for 6 or 7 laps on his tail untill i spun :censored: 4th after that and was lucky that more drivers made mistakes :) I had some great laps with Roy untill he lost it somewhere ? Got back to second position and could hold on to the finish . Congrats to all who finished this slippery track and Daniel for his win.
Cya next race :wave:

My qualy was good and 0.100 befor Patrick :) pole

then my internet was going crazy :censored: disconect, reconect disconect :nono::censored:

reboot my modem and all fine :) reconect to server 3min in warm up left :wave:

I love rfactor could ceep my pole even if I disconected :hug:

Then the start of the race was not perfect, as I set the first gear a bit higher to subdue this F1 beasts:dance:. For driving the race I feeld a bit better. So I did not spun so easy when accelerating out of courner, wich is a bit a problem for me with these F1 :D. Patrick come on my left side, but then I could ceep my position couse of right courner:D. Then Patrick close behind me the next 7 or 8 laps. 0.600-1.800 sec behind me all time. Pushed there as much as possible. Then I saw Patrick spun accelerating out of the Turn 2 in mirror, :wave:. 14sec before Patrick then. He did another mistake then I think ? because then was rob on p2 23sec behind me.
A few times then I was nearly to lose control of the car, lol drift into high speed courner :nono: and nearly spun after accelerating out of the hairpin :nono: , but lost not so much time. Had soft tyres on, maybe hard are more stable.
My pit stop then on lap 17. Came back behind patrick and rob. Then they did his pit stops and I was back on p1 :). Then I had a 30sec advance to Patrick :) wich I tryed to managing till the end :). Finaly I won my first mmg f1 race :peace: double victory for Ferrari :dance: with patrick on p2 :peace:
Cool racing with you all tonight :) as always here on RD :yo: thx for this event and see you all soon on track :wave:

Here some Race Analysis if you like :D generated with AutoSim Analyzer(qualytimes are some wrong cause my disconnect):

Attachments

• Namenlos5.jpg
    Namenlos5.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 221
  • Namenlos4.jpg
    Namenlos4.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 248
  • Namenlos3.jpg
    Namenlos3.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 237
  • Namenlos2.jpg
    Namenlos2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 242
  • Razvan Pat

I had to forfeit the race early because I couldn't keep the car on the track at a decent pace. Actually I think I couldn't have done it at any pace :whistle:, I'll try to practice more for the next event..

the qualifying isn't right either as there is still 2 mins left and I did 2 laps right at the end of the session.

Also Patrick which Interlagos track are we going to use ?(there seems to be a lot of version of Interlagos)

the qualifying isn't right either as there is still 2 mins left and I did 2 laps right at the end of the session.

Also Patrick which Interlagos track are we going to use ?(there seems to be a lot of version of Interlagos)
Well i dont have more screenshots so these will have to do :) The track can be found in the signup for the race at the racing club .:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back