Alright when was that again.....?

If everybody thinks like you, means no matter how long something happened, you'll punish the today generation for the passed stupidity of people living in another time and culture...
So, mercedes should lose hamilton because they were involved in WW2, Volkswagen should stop doing cars (it was Hitler's idea after all), and Americans should all be in prison because of the American Indians genocide ??

Seriously, we can't live together if every mistake done in history must be judged at every second !!
Please tell me you don't think German people in 2020 are still guilty for what happened in WW2 !

Cheers,
Donnie
It's what BLM says. It's exactly how they think and what they've been preaching all this time. Blame them.

It'll be interesting to see if Mercedes run this livery in the more backwards-thinking locations on the schedule such as China, Bahrain, etc - if those races are run to begin with.

Reminder that Disney was all aboard the Diversity train when promoting Star Wars, but suspiciously cut out John Boyega from promo posters overseas.

Real activism is standing up for what's right even when you have something to lose.

Hi , I would like very much to use the MOD but I just can't understand how to install ... there is a reference in the Forum to a path of folders to overwrite but do not coincide ... the folders are different and therefore not overwritable, I tried to insert them but it doesn't work ...
I realize that it is an outdated product but my hope remains ...
Thanks David

from German news page "sportschau.de"

translated by pons.de:

Smaller teams and masks - the new Formula 1

Nothing will be normal if Formula 1 starts the season with a delay of almost four months. Even more challenges than usual await the teams around the race track in Spielberg, Austria, before the kick-off on Sunday (05. 07. 2020). Only through strict adherence to the hygiene rules is racing possible at all. An overview of how the racing series starts under Corona conditions.

Corona tests
Even before arriving in Austria, the entire Formula 1 staff will be tested. Only those who have a negative coronavirus test that is not older than four days are allowed to enter the paddock at all. There, tests are repeated at a maximum interval of five days. In the two racing weeks in Austria, up to 12,000 tests are expected, which will be analyzed in a laboratory near Munich. Around 3,000 people will have access to the Red Bull Ring. If there is a positive case, insulating units are available. An external Covid-19 outpatient clinic will be set up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Masks
In the paddock and at all meetings there is a duty to wear masks, and sufficient distances must also be maintained. This poses major challenges for the mechanics in particular. The teams have already become accustomed to the masks during internal tests. " When our mechanics do physical work and it gets very hot, it becomes particularly challenging", said Ferrari Sports Director Laurent Mekies. Some tasks also require the use of face screens or other personal protective equipment.
Smaller teams
The teams are allowed to bring a maximum of 80 employees - including the drivers -to the track.
Especially with the top teams like Mercedes or Ferrari, this means a drastic shortage of personnel. However, mechanics or engineers are hardly affected and will be there almost at full strength. From a distance, Ferrari and Co. receive support from the factories. Employees use computers to help with data analysis, for example.
Hygiene
The basic regulations include hand washing and cleaning procedures, but also regular cleaning of workplaces and equipment with disinfectants. Contacts are restricted, the racing stables are to remain among themselves in so-called team bubbles. At Ferrari, there are even internal separations to avoid having to quarantine all employees in the event of a positive Corona case.
Paddock
Usually, there is hectic activity, many celebrities can also be seen around the motorhomes or strolling through the starting grid. None of this is going to happen, VIP areas will remain closed, as will the grandstands for ordinary fans. For the first time there are ghost races in the motor sport king class. Since there will be no guests on site, there will be no team accommodation of their own, but only tents. The existing infrastructure at the track is used for food distribution.

Awards Ceremonies
The champagne rush on the podium is replaced by a sober ceremony on the home stretch. The trophies cannot be handed over as before, because the distance cannot be kept. But there are new ideas for this, which were recently tested for their TV suitability, said Formula 1 sports director Ross Brawn. It is also not possible to hold a driver's parade in which all pilots are coached around the track on the open upper deck of a bus and interviewed at the same time. The show's not on.
Race weekend
Nothing changes in the sporting programme. The training on Friday is followed by the qualification on Saturday and the race on Sunday. However, the accompanying program will be shut down, autograph sessions and media rounds of the individual teams will not take place. The number of media representatives is also greatly reduced and reduced to a minimum. In general, when restarting, if you don't necessarily have to be on site, you should stay outside. Accomodation
In order to avoid contact with the outside world, the teams arrive with charter flights at the Zeltweg military airport very close to the course in Styria. If possible, the entire Formula One entourage should only move between the airport, the route and the hotels. The teams move into different accommodations and stay among themselves. Contacts with other people must be avoided, stressed Mekies: "We organize that we get our food in the hotel or along the route, so that exits are not necessary for us. "

Also, when 3 serving on duty police officers openly have a conversation regarding, "Can't wait for a race war!" and "wiping black people off the map" and "I'm going to buy myself a new assault rifle and go out and start slaughtering them F-ing blacks, I can't wait, god I can't wait" Then YES!! I will refer to them as you said "Execution squads" and these are just some that so happened to have been caught on a recording. So when you have the police with this kind of mentality, also prosecutors, judges, prison wardens, I'm not surprised the figures you present are what they are.

And if you can see past this, and all you see are black people bringing this upon themselves I would say that attitude is more of the problem than the solution.

The thing with George Floyd as with Breonna Taylor which apart from the inhumane killings, was the immediate falsifying of the initial police reports which inflamed the already brewing anger. Floyd was passed of as an unfortunate accident, no mention of a knee on his neck for over 8 minutes, no mention of the 8 bullets that entered Taylor's body, YES!! on the OFFICIAL police reports, a blatant systematic cover up which I would imagine has happened so often it's just the norm, hence why it happened without even a thought of the consequences.

And to say you're not really onboard with stopping police brutality until they stop killing themselves is a very weak argument to hide the very thing these protests are about.

And defunding the police doesn't mean disbanding, get it correct. What it means is rather than spending all this money on riot gear, etc, (I still don't understand how the medical services were in such short supply of life saving equipment, but the police look like futuristic, state of the art storm troopers) which in all sense and purpose usually aggrivates a situation with the sight of all that military hardware, spend some money on specially trained mental health experts for instance. So instead of calling on impatient, inexperienced, heavy handed cop to deal with a person who is in a bad place in life mentally, call someone who will have the time and experience, WITH the personal security to keep themselves, the person and the public safe as an example.

The three police officers in question, and those responsible for Breonna Taylor and George Floyd's deaths are reprehensible human beings and deserve total condemnation and the appropriate punishment, I don't disagree with you. But the part you wrote in bold makes no sense. What does the attitude of a prison warden, or judge, or police officer have to do with a black person choosing to kill another black person? Absolutely nothing. Yet it happens in grossly disproportionate numbers compared to population size, and it's being completed ignored, and so will not be resolved, leading to thousands more black people being killed each year. Is that what BLM want? Free reign for people to kill each other?

These protests aren't called "End police brutality" which by the way, isn't unique to black victims, and which would be a cause most people would support. Look at the case of Jeremy Mardis, a 6 year old autistic boy shot dead - five times in the head and chest - in the front seat of his Dad's car by black police officers. It's all despicable, whoever the victim.
However the protests and movement which is being pushed around the world is not about ending police brutality, it is under the banner of BLM, a political organisation that glorifies violence and conflict which blights black communities.

Straight from their website black lives matter dot com and the Global Actions section...

#Free21Savage

And his wiki page...
After dropping out, 21 Savage joined a local street gang affiliated with the wider Bloods street gang[9] and became a full-time drug dealer, mainly selling cannabis.[35] He also regularly took part in other criminal activities including robbery and car theft, although he was only arrested once after contraband was found in a car he was driving.[36] In 2011, when 21 Savage was 19, he lost his "right hand" man, Larry, in a shootout.[35] In 2013, during an attempted robbery on his 21st birthday, 21 Savage was shot six times by rival gang members and his best friend Johnny was killed.

From an interview:
“I used to rob the hell out of everybody,” he says. “If you had it, if it was worth something, I’d take it.” He has a taste for designer fashion now, but back then he rarely stole clothes. Mostly money and, when he was younger, cars. The fastest whip he ever jacked? “A Camaro SS,” he says. He was arrested only once on serious felony charges when a contraband-filled car he was riding in got pulled over. “It wasn’t my fault, though, and I done sold every drug, robbed every—I did everything there is to do, except rob a bank. I swear to God on my life I did everything in between. And I ain’t never go to jail for that ****.”

Is this the sort of organisation we are all supposed to get behind, making people like this heroes?

Then there is the manifesto, as explained by Gary McFarlane of BLM..

“In a world where there’s no police officers, it goes as a piece with a number of other things happening.
“That money that would be diverted would be part of whole heap of more money that would go back into our communities and actually undermine the drug dealing because people will have decent jobs to go to.”

So yes it seems they do want to abolish the police. If anybody believes that less murders will be committed as a result, they are living in fairyland.

Yep, it's hilarious that people don't realise the ones "fighting racism" are the only ones looking at people's skin color. Can't expect much from brainwashed sheeps.
I miss the 90s~00s you know... we just wanted to see cool movies, cool cars, athletes doing their best, nobody (and by that I mean huge majority) cared if the guy was black, white, pink, man or woman or alien. People that didn't care back then are starting to get angry and not in a good way. My brother and sister are black so I worry about them a lot, this **** will backfire big time
Well said.

So far i don't see any hatred or bigotry or racism coming from those who disagree with all this "message" painted on EVERYTHING, which, from what i see, is the majority. We all said that political messages should stay away from sports. Especially divisive ones like this.
The only hatred and anger that i see so far in this discussion comes mainly from those who are in agreement with this "message" and the way it's being promoted.
Go ahead and shove it down our throats. Calling us racists and hostile while in truth we are being very calm, polite and civil.....just makes you an agitator.

386, you don't want to find out how hostile and racist the community is? sure does look ugly and seemly supported by RD. seriously.
See THIS is what BLM has been doing. Once they see a bunch of people reacting negatively to their BS, they call everyone racist and hostile....and they go after the website hosting the discussion. "RD this isn't look good for you....watch out...".
What you're doing now is actually threatening RD for allowing us to express our views. Thank you for proving our point.

So far i don't see any hatred or bigotry or racism coming from those who disagree with all this "message" painted on EVERYTHING, which, from what i see, is the majority. We all said that political messages should stay away from sports. Especially divisive ones like this.
The only hatred and anger that i see so far in this discussion comes mainly from those who are in agreement with this "message" and the way it's being promoted.
Go ahead and shove it down our throats. Calling us racists and hostile while in truth we are being very calm, polite and civil.....just makes you an agitator.
Oh yes, people who support BLM are the racist ones, keep going.

I never said this look isn't good for you, I just said that this conversation has LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS WEBSITE.
I don't see any sign up there saying that only discussions related to wheels and engines are allowed. And don't think that we don't see what you're doing right now.
We managed to keep the discussion quite clean and civil, and here you are calling everyone racist and toxic and even accusing RD for supporting it. It's like calling RD racist and hostile. DUH.
At this point yeah i think this thread should be locked because you're trying to stir things up, like you BLM supporters always do.
That's all from me. Peace.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 320 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 164 7.9%
  • < 5 years