Alright when was that again.....?

Actions speak louder than words.
(Codemasters your turn)
They have 70ies and Scumacher edition. Black edition??? :D
Seriously, I agree about actions speaking louder than words, but it's also about time when you speak/do. When nobody cares or when you go with global trend.

As for livery, not the best but looks fine to me. Now I'm just sad I can't call them gray team. I will need to find something else instead of factory name. :roflmao:

What a ridculous way to sell it. C`mon, how was silver in any way a racist colour? German racing cars were traditionally white, Italian ones red, Bristish ones green and French cars blue (?). That was in the 1920s. Myth has it Mercedes one day scraped off the white to gain a minor weight advantage, so silver it was from then on. Race never even played a role. Isn't this blackfacing in some weird twisted way?

Why should Hamilton quit Mercedes because of something the company did over 70 years ago?

And the emancipation proclamation was in 1863, slavery was abolished and opposed by many white people too. I've never owned a slave, neither have most people alive today (certainly in our supposedly abhorrent western world) yet we're supposedly collectively guilty for the sins of people hundreds of years ago. There's an attack on 'white' society now - it supposedly being built on exploitation. If that's the case then Mercedes' current wealth and F1 program is the same. So Hamilton should walk.
And the footballers taking the knee before games with black lives matter on their shirts should refuse to play in the World Cup in Qatar, with the stadia built by modern day slaves. But the perpetrators aren't/weren't white, so nobody cares.

And the emancipation proclamation was in 1863, slavery was abolished and opposed by many white people too. I've never owned a slave, neither have most people alive today (certainly in our supposedly abhorrent western world) yet we're supposedly collectively guilty for the sins of people hundreds of years ago. There's an attack on 'white' society now - it supposedly being built on exploitation. If that's the case then Mercedes' current wealth and F1 program is the same. So Hamilton should walk.
And the footballers taking the knee before games with black lives matter on their shirts should refuse to play in the World Cup in Qatar, with the stadia built by modern day slaves. But the perpetrators aren't/weren't white, so nobody cares.

The victim complex is strong on this one, mate. Pipe down; they just wrote "end racism" on their car and painted it black or whatever that colour is.

There has been black cars as long as there has been cars. But this is a "pledge" and a "signal" because the car is mostly black? Am I missing something?

We would all love and end to racism, but I don't think keeping a spotlight on it will ever help. We should all go about our business without bringing it up constantly and it will die out more and more with each generation. Slow process sadly, but you can't force it, racist people will always be racist, and keeping a spotlight on it will not help.

Companies, teams, etc, can all be diverse, best man/woman for the job, but don't keep broadcasting "hey look how diverse and inclusive we are", it almost undermines it and belittles staff who can never know for sure if they got the job on their own merit.

Edit: car does look cool though!

The victim complex is strong on this one, mate. Pipe down; they just wrote "end racism" on their car and painted it black or whatever that colour is.

No victim complex here my friend! :D
I'm all for ending racism - it is abhorrent. Just pointing out how stupid/hypocritical these statements are coming from certain individuals and companies. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It looks cool, Bernie will be turning in his grave :p opps oh no hes is still alive meanwhile.

I must admit I really like the car wonder whose going to decide to go with a silver car next.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 412 39.9%