rF2 F1 @ Melbourne - Sunday 15 March 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today you can choose and change what you like (cars/teams).
Once we official do the support races, everyone can only take a free car.

As we speak I am testing some server settings, you might get join errors or maybe can't find/join the server at all. Once I am ready everything should be running fine.

Also on this mod I can choose Group 1 or Group 2. Want to know what the difference is, so expect the server to blink in the upcoming time.

loving this!!!!!

been ages since i've enjoyed a good f1 race (i think it back to amiga days with GP4!) playstations and ps2 never seemed to cut it.

getting used to the car now and down to 1:32.2xx back for some more practice now though :D

loving this!!!!!

been ages since i've enjoyed a good f1 race (i think it back to amiga days with GP4!) playstations and ps2 never seemed to cut it.

getting used to the car now and down to 1:32.2xx back for some more practice now though :D

I'm with Keith, I loved the old Geoff Crammond games and I'm glad I put rFactor back on and installed this mod :good:

It's very addictive

Yes it was great fun indeed! I thought i'd be among the slow half, but is very content with 9th and 4th. Could have made second in the last race if i hadn't made 2 stupid mistakes on the last lap. My membership in the 1.30- club is also highly apreciated :).

See u all in the next race!

woo hoo!

already for the start of the F1 season now!

Race 1 qual 13th of 20(?) with the Toyota (no suprises there!) and finished 7th. Incident on start line helped me pick up quite a few places though :) Very nice car to drive. Would recommend it!

Race 2 qual 12th of 14 with the Honda. every lap had to be qualify type commitment to get anything out of the car. with Droppers and accidents though crossed in 5th. very happy but only recommend this car if you want a challenge at racing, there is a lull in the accelaration between 18000 and 19000. still enjoyed this race as much as the first!

Great mod, great driving and now to get some junk up into the loft and let my eyes rest a bit. :)

thanks to everyone!

Brilliant fun and an excellent turn out :good:

I never knew this mod was so good. EVO might not be able to get a look in now :wink2:

Quali in P6 for both races crashed out of the first race after lap 4, when I say crash I mean take off like a missile over those sleeping policemen :laugh2:

Second race was a lot better consistency wise and finish 2nd behind Ramon :dance2:

I can see this is going to take up a lot of my free time :clap:

Thanks for attending all of you. Great show.

I am also really looking forward to the new F1 season (Real/Virtual). There were no big problems during the event, so I consider the test approved :)

I practiced in the Honda first (it might be the slowest car in the field) but could not really match my (Ben's) setup on it. Tried the Williams and felt better. Car is a bit faster too of course.

Started 3rd on the grid after first Ben and then Tim stole my current P1. So race start with Tim on P1, Ben P2 and myself on P3.
On Turn 1 Ben luckily dropped a bit and I could catch P2 to never give it away anymore. James was closing in fast but I could manage to leave the gap to 1-3 seconds.
Tim was much faster and in no way I had a chance to think about a victory until he spun. But he was back just in time and was increasing the gap quickly again.

We did a second race and the number of drivers dropped a bit, but still good show.
I was early in P1, because some of the topshots crashed. From then it was James on my tail again until I spun heavily. I could just get a bit of control back to stay out of real trouble. But of course facing backwards, James could pass me.
A few corners later James made also an error and I was back in P1 to never give it away again.

Thanks for driving, the test was good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back