rF2 F1 @ Melboune Australia - Sunday 29th March 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Tusting mentioned this after a mini race on gtr evo the other night so I thought I'd come and take a look. GP4 has provided my F1 needs for a while but I'm thinking some human competition will be good fun! lol

Sign me up please.

3 spots left.
Car selection will take place after tonight's event (probably tomorrow).
The randomizer will select 22 numbers where number 13 will be number 23 (because F1 don't run number 13).

I have no problem in removing you, but please take some car in signing up the next time. If you signed for one event, its not nice to switch event once another (for you) more suitable event comes up.

Thanks

Well, as I have said several times in this thread 1) I forgot the Minis started that weekend and 2) if it was pushed back to 20:00 GMT I would do it. But it hasn't been, so I have to pull out. I could do all three if it were at 2100 BST but it's not so I can't.

Sorry for messing about.

The dices are rolled :)
Updating the car list with the rolled dices as we speak.

PS. I consider the P-value the driver, the next value the assigned car-number.
Carnumber 13 will be 23!

Attachments

• Melbourne.jpg
    Melbourne.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 334
woo hoo! tim as a team mate. :)

shall we run a table for the real teams and drivers (rather than under our names) just for a laugh along side this tracking event?

big smile seeing Daniel... aka Mr Ferrari in a McLaren... and Hamilton to boot :D

Also one other thing in Qualy, the session isn't ended/over until the last man has crossed the finish line(even if the timer has gone to zero). So please don't talk until the session has swapped to Warmup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 248 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.7%