F1 Legends Racing

Cars F1 Legends Racing 2.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
BorekSt submitted a new resource:

F1 Legends Racing - A complete add-on car pack based on historic F1 1967 season.

CREDITS
2D/3D stuff: BorekS
Car physics: deep-strike
Sounds: wolferl / adapted for the cars by deep-strike
Special thanks to Reb.Ellion for various kind of help to finalise the Automobilista mod conversion.

View attachment 250406

DESCRIPTION
A free downloadable add-on car pack for Automobilista game (by Reiza), based on historic Formula One Grand Prix cars

Screenshots and videofootage available here.

The F1 LEGENDS RACING (F1LR) cars are generic cars of the specifications found in historic Grand Prix cars and...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
ok, the wanted link added into to the mod Overview text content ;)

to be honest, I am not hunting for any large download counts, this mod is coming bit late... ok, still it could serve pretty good for some time yet, I suppose ;)

the glory and huge player interest into this Grand Prix era themed F1 car mockup mod was in 2011, with the F1LR 1.0 release (GTL, GTR2, RACE07, later for rF). althought it was a lot simpler / whorse comparing to this 2.0 version, I can talk about thousands of downloads in first weeks and months... but its another story.

Last edited:
glad you like the GT Legends version :) this is the F1LR mod habitat, which from came the GTR 2 and rFactor mod conversions. the differency is the AMS mod version use the Reizas "modern" shaders and dirt / grass wheel pickup features. ah, and the rF and AMS version offers the selectable driver hands for steering wheel :)
the current physics (build 2.0.2) is same for all mod variants.

Are there specific RealFeel settings we should be using for this mod? It looks and sounds great, but I can’t say that I care for the force feedback at all, which, by default, is soft, vague and not communicating anything back. I’ve tried using the Formula Vintage settings, which feel much better, but are too harsh and I was wondering if there were any recommended settings?

Are there specific RealFeel settings we should be using for this mod? It looks and sounds great, but I can’t say that I care for the force feedback at all, which, by default, is soft, vague and not communicating anything back. I’ve tried using the Formula Vintage settings, which feel much better, but are too harsh and I was wondering if there were any recommended settings?
I think so, too.
The behavior of the car is wonderful but FFB is disappointing.

well, wouldnt just help to edit the few rows at your current car RealFeelPlugin.ini settings? our cars are the [F1LR:] section there, [F_Vin] is the Formula Vintage... shouldnt be a rocket sience to get something decently usable, I suppose ;)

Last edited:
ok guys, I did a few personal tests yesterday with the FF steering wheel. having not my Logitech G25 currently ta home, so I took my second wheel device, the old Ferrari Thrutsmaster. Ive tested the F1LR mod with rFactor and AMS. it is same stuff. always defult FF ingame settings.

at rFactor the RealFeel activated plug-in seemed to me with F1LR pretty fine settings.

as AMS the RealFeel activated plug-in seemed to me with F1LR very harsh in any cases.
whatever Ive manually set at RealFeelPlugin.ini didnt took any really noticable effect but one thing: the FFBMixerRealFeelPercent row. when Ive set the value from 100 to 50, it was a pretty usable,
however, its not reccomended :) about all the Realfeel values you may look here.

Last edited:
I am really glad to see this mod, as I've been hoping for a legit full '67 GP field of cars for quite some time. And I love the sounds you've come up with... very impressive. And not to complain, but the cars do seem to be quite bouncy or springy (almost like the shocks aren't working)... especially on tracks like Cadwell and Oulton Park, which make them very hard to drive. Even when I ran the Lotus 49 in iracing (which I've raced a LOT), I never had this much trouble keeping the car under control. Watching footage of the real '67 GP cars you won't see them so springy. Have you thought of a way to make the physics closer to real life?

Downloaded this mod a while ago, and today i remember it and installed it. What a fantastic piece of work. I think this mod lets you guess what kind of people the racers of this time must have been in order to drive fast with these cars. No comparison to today's vehicles and this feeling of bygone times has been brilliantly achieved. Thank you for this gem.

BorekSt updated F1 Legends Racing with a new update entry:

F1LR complete pack - build 2.0.3

Build 2.0.3 changelog

Beagle T1G:
*corrected mass values
*Weight distribution corrected

Britus 43:
*Weight reduced
*corrected mass values
*Centre of gravity lowered

Britus 49:
*Fuel Settings corrected

GBR P83:
*Weight reduced
*corrected mass values
*Undertray position corrected

Grabham BT20:
*corrected mass values
*Centre of gravity lowered

Grabham BT24:
*corrected mass values

Hooper T81:
*Weight reduced
*corrected...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I like the mod, but not the FFB. In cornering the wheel doesn't get any weight

Maybe my RealFeel settings are wrong? I just downloaded the mod, dropped into AMS folder, went to drive... My TM profiler are the same as for every sim (I never change them anyway, other than DOR, and sometimes disabling Spring/Damper if some game gives trouble with them).

9f6e96dadd0fc49b897bb64c30260cd5.png

I had similar problem with F40 Competizione mod for AMS. No cornering feel. FFB isn't dead, but it lacks the cornering resistance. Which is the most basic characteristic about FFB, so it's imo pretty much unplayable

Any way to fix this?

the F1LR_mod_AMS_v203.zip pack contents a folder Optional_Stuff\FFB_RealFeel with a settings sample, just look for [F1LR:] section at your ini, to replace.

however, the "right" setings is a matter of individual tweaks, yet depends hows the other steering wheel device related value config.

Last edited:
Ive just downloaded this and the FFB is all over the place, i've tried the optional stuff/recommended settings but my Fanatec csw 2.5 is just swinging from left and right and jerking all over the place, very aggressively. Any tips?

Ive just downloaded this and the FFB is all over the place, i've tried the optional stuff/recommended settings but my Fanatec csw 2.5 is just swinging from left and right and jerking all over the place, very aggressively. Any tips?

Hey mate, sorry it's an obvious one but it sounds like the ffb is reversed, -100 instead of 100 or vice versa.. Forgive me if that's not it. :D
Good to see you back at AMS1!

Last edited:
Hello mate, well i have worked out its simply only the Scarrini. The others all handle brilliant, but if i try to steer in a straight line with the Scarrini it goes from left to right like a drunkard. I'll just copy over the physics from another car and replace the Scarrini ones an then BOP it. I'll probably have a further play around as well with the physics, the other cars seem great fun though. Probably the aggression settings are a touch too high in the talent files. I normally dont go much over 40 as you then tend to get wheel banging and barging from the AI. I did try reversing the forces though, its like my wheel becomes posessed! @Salvatore Sirignano when are you going to make a track pack for these cars then? :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back