F1 Koenigsegg Livery

Skins F1 Koenigsegg Livery ERP only

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yo. Can you help me with ego ERP. I'm not sure how I get it into the game.
So you have to import the textures through ego erp, look up some tutorials from F1 2019 to set ERP up. When you've done that you'll want to open the files you want to edit through ERP. So you go into f1 2020 - Asset groups - F1 2020 cars (or something like that haha) then once you've clicked on that it should show all the folders with different car names , you need to import the files into the FOM car folder, and all the my team ones in that folder. Also in the ERP you can search for the racenet car and import the textures.

Hope this helps, if not google is your friend :D

i need to see a video of this, because all of the videos on how to install skins are only based on replacing the Team Cars, like Redbull, Ferreri etc, and not for the custom multiplayer skins. If we can see a video on how you did it then it would be great

i need to see a video of this, because all of the videos on how to install skins are only based on replacing the Team Cars, like Redbull, Ferreri etc, and not for the custom multiplayer skins. If we can see a video on how you did it then it would be great

In total you have do basically do this 5 times, there all called My team Ferrari, honda, Mercedes and Renault, and FOM car folder too this covers all the engine manufacturers and you have to add it to all of them.

I've done that but all I see is this now and Idk how to fix it

In total you have do basically do this 5 times, there all called My team Ferrari, honda, Mercedes and Renault, and FOM car folder too this covers all the engine manufacturers and you have to add it to all of them.

Attachments

• 20200727144916_1.jpg
    20200727144916_1.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 140
Yep, I added it to the 4 different MyTeams as per your instructions as well as adding it to the FOM car file. Would you just be able to screen record yourself doing it so i can see exactly how you did it

Yep, I added it to the 4 different MyTeams as per your instructions as well as adding it to the FOM car file. Would you just be able to screen record yourself doing it so i can see exactly how you did it
I can't right now, are you importing them through ERP and overwriting the files when you save them? I only learned a few days ago on youtube how to do it this year...

I've watched different videos and check different skin posts to see if there was something I'm missing. Explaining it to me doesn't help I need to see some kind of video or pictures with detailed steps.

Send me a screenshot of your ERP screen with one of the textures you've imported in please. Are you importing the texture into Racenet_paint_d?

Mate, when you have the time pls make some kind of video. Asking me to send screenshots of the ERP is way too tedious. I can't find anything named racenet_paint_d, the only file i see is Racenet01_livery_d

Mate, when you have the time pls make some kind of video. Asking me to send screenshots of the ERP is way too tedious. I can't find anything named racenet_paint_d, the only file i see is Racenet01_livery_d
This is what it should look like?

Attachments

• 33.PNG
    33.PNG
    130.6 KB · Views: 107

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years