RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Eric will the server be up much the rest of the week ? I've done some offline testing but with me waiting for a new wheel from logitech which will be here in a few days I can't get online and there's nothing like testing online as can getting a feel for some laptimes from other racers

Pair of 7ths.

Not too bad - first double points finish ever i think.

Race 1 was good, had a very looooooooooong battle with Mattia. No probs on the contact - at least you waited, and I was all over the place with oversteer and understeer, especially near the end when the tyres were shot.

Race 2 was more lonely. Sorry for the spin out of druids on lap 2. Didn't know where to go with the pack flying towards me. Got past..uh..nathan? I cant remember, round the outside of paddock, which i was chuffed with :p Then a very quiet run for about 20-25 minutes, trying to conserve tyres - which didn't work. Alex got me on the last lap. I was hoping the leader would lap us (or at least him) so I could get 6th, but my tyres were shot again. Tried to defend but couldn't really do it.

Still, some points finishes which is good - although the rather sparse grid kinda helped.

:)

Again sorry for the delay at the start of the race guys, didnt go smoothly at all. Luckily we could start only a little later then planned. It didnt ruin my fun tho, had some great racing!! :)

Qualy was very good, could be a bit quicker but it was enough for pole :)

Race 1 had a bad start and lost 3 places. Luckily I picked up my pace quickly and the hunt was started. Could pick 1 or 2 places without too much efforts, but then had Ross in front of me and that was a great battle for many laps, could take him at the hairpin, my overtaking was a bit agressive but didnt had much chance at all on this track, sry Ross! After that gained a few seconds and could bring it home on 1st :)

2nd race again a bad start, really have to practice on that! lost 3 places again :). but again I was able to gain positions quickly and then had Reggie in front of me at 3rd place. It appears that Ross wass diconnected, sry mate! Reggie 2nd and me 3rd that was a great battle till the end of the race, was a bit quicker but it was hard to overtake him. Was a awesome fight mate!! enjoyed it :)

Nice racing guys see ya next time!!

That was fun, but a little frustrating, lot of mistakes and then with 1 lap to go I crashed at Stirlings and lost a wheel. Nice battle with Jakob for most of the race.
Race 2 was mainly about trying to catch Remco and Reggie, it was really tough, getting closer until I spun at Dingle Dell , and was passed by Jakob, finishing 5th.

Thanks again to RD and Remco:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline