Alright when was that again.....?

Bravo. Does anyone know if this changes to primary team sponsorship? I'd certainly rather have an oil company be the major sponsor than a tobacco company, which I thought was outlawed. I know that it's synonymous with motorsports and F1, but I'd like to think that we've evolved.

Has anyone ever used or even seen a gulf service station, or used any of their products? In 30 years of motor vehicling in the UK I've never seen anything other than hats, T-shirts and hoodies with their logo on it. Apart from the sublime race liveries of course.

I've seen one in Sweden (which incidentally have Thomas Bryntesson' RX trailer stationed there, looks great). But that's it.

On side note, that F1 car at gas station looks fekin huuuuge, no wonder we don't have good racing in classic circuits with these space ships. Next regulation should be about size, like 4x1.8 meters max dimensions or something...

They are huge. The 2010 cars got 20-22cm longer than 09 car due to no refueling. Since 2010 the cars have become 70-80cm longer, 20cm wider and a bit over half a meter longer wheelbase. The cars are huge.
The Rolls Royce Ghost 2, is as long as todays F1 cars, but have a shorter(!) wheelbase and are narrower than todays F1 cars.

Bravo. Does anyone know if this changes to primary team sponsorship? I'd certainly rather have an oil company be the major sponsor than a tobacco company, which I thought was outlawed. I know that it's synonymous with motorsports and F1, but I'd like to think that we've evolved.

Tobacco advertising is not allowed, taking tobacco money are allowed.

There is NO NEW LIVERY its just an update. The logo will be represented by McLaren F1 personnel throughout the 2020 F1 season, including via race drivers Lando Norris and Carlos Sainz and the McLaren pit crew. Gulf branding will also appear on the engine covers and wing mirrors of the McLaren MCL35 race cars. but of course he did not put that part in his news.

"Stop putting Gulf livery on modern cars, they look bad!" /J. Broadbent/

I can't remember exact quote, but that's what Jimmy was saying on one of the streams.
Jimmy who?! Some modern day superhero that own's a camera and shoots only himself, while running hes mouth... Everyone watching what he does while wasting your own life?! ( :coffee:Just a guess... )

Hi guys i know i need net core 3.1 to be able to run the Ego ERP Archiver 7.0, but i dont know which i need is it the runtime one or the other ones on the page? if anyone could link me the correct one that would be helpful! thanks :)

I’m using GIMP to attempt to create a new skin, however when I make a little change and export the .dds file, and replace the texture using ERP, the colors change a bit for no apparent reason. Any fix for this or anything I’m doing wrong?

Attachments

• D4784B33-39F5-4C58-8AFB-C795BE2B9373.png
    D4784B33-39F5-4C58-8AFB-C795BE2B9373.png
    435.1 KB · Views: 75

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%