F1 Hungarian Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Hungarian Grand Prix Driver of the Day.jpg

Voting is open for the RaceDepartment 2018 Hungarian Grand Prix 'Driver of the Day'.

In something of a sedate Hungarian Grand Prix we want to know who you rate of the most impressive driver on the Formula One grid this weekend.

The weather was hot and the action... not so much, but still the 20 strong field of drivers all gave their all in greater of lesser degrees today - but who do you think did best?

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Vote in the poll and leave a comment below!

Great drive by Gasly :thumbsup:

Flawless race by Hamilton :thumbsup:

What is it with Raikkonen and Bottas? Both either lack the ability to make the pass or retain concentration (so it seems) :rolleyes:

Valtteri done well to hold the fastest car for a while, unless you're a salty Red fan
Without bias Gasly should be driver of the day.

Radio message of the day .. Guys help me .. Blue Flags !!!

Bottas up until he lost everything. Played a great supporting role and set up Lewis for the win. I wonder if he'll stop playing the team game? He didn't even give the place back when asked to, made Danny work for it.

So driver of the day Danny RIC for me.

Ricciardo for sure!

But someone please stop Bottas! It's F1, not a wrecking festival :mad:
He was this close to make a double with Vettel and then Ricciardo... and it's not the first time he tries to throw an opponent out, but no penalties for him.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back