F1 Honda Racing Team

Skins F1 Honda Racing Team Honda Racing v1.4 - works with 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
I added the mod with patch 1.09 and i see some minor issues, perhaps it needs to be updated, there are some blue colors & white/blue in the tail also some sponsor decals are upside down and the logo Honda racing on the top is in low resolution. Either way great work... Thanks.
honda_1.jpg honda_2.jpg honda_3.jpg honda_4.jpg honda_5.jpg

wade.law updated F1 Honda Racing Team with a new update entry:

General Update - works with version 1.22

Hi everyone, I've been absent for a long time but now I should be back.

Since a lot of people asked for this, and since a lot of you downloaded the mod, I thought it was right to atleast update everything in order to make it work with the new version.

The toro rosso model, wich this mod is based on, was changed in previous updates, that's why the car skin looked buggy and not right.

I've also updated all the names in the folders so they match the name of the file you have to change.

Now...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great work mate! I love that Honda team and I wanted it too. I hope to see a 2009 toyota replacing Haas and a 2004 BMW Williams replacing Williams in the future. If u ever start to work on those 2 livery let me know i can help for some good quality sponsors and place them but im not good at making the skin those messy templates give me headache.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back