F1 Honda Racing Team

Skins F1 Honda Racing Team Honda Racing v1.4 - works with 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry guys fot the trouble, i've been very busy the last few weeks, i'll update everything tomorrow or in a few days in order to have a smoother installation.

Cant seem to get this to work. None of the files match up so no idea what ones to replace. Tried different ones but then the car doesnt load when i run the game. Do you not simply drag and drop files like most others?

Hi,

No it's not drag and drop, you need ego ERP archiver to install this mod.
Here's a video on how to replace the files within the programm
. Make sure to open the files wich are in the read me files in every folder of this Mod and just follow the instructions. And make sure to back op the original game files ;)

Hi,

No it's not drag and drop, you need ego ERP archiver to install this mod.
Here's a video on how to replace the files within the programm
. Make sure to open the files wich are in the read me files in every folder of this Mod and just follow the instructions. And make sure to back op the original game files ;)
can you confirm if this mod works with the latest patch? thanks

Hi wade,

We can't know what exact files to replace with erp, the names are different in your folders, can't mach them.
Can you please help us out? Just give us the names from f1 2019 toro rosso files that will be replaced with your files thought ERP.

Hi wade,

We can't know what exact files to replace with erp, the names are different in your folders, can't mach them.
Can you please help us out? Just give us the names from f1 2019 toro rosso files that will be replaced with your files thought ERP.

Hi Jim,

For the race suits you need to replace the 2019-tororosso_livery_d.tiff and 2019-tororosso_livery_s.tiff within the ERP archiver (as you can see in the picture attached). Those were the only files wich had another name right ?

Attachments

• livery.PNG
    livery.PNG
    46.3 KB · Views: 94
Hi Jim,

For the race suits you need to replace the 2019-tororosso_livery_d.tiff and 2019-tororosso_livery_s.tiff within the ERP archiver (as you can see in the picture attached). Those were the only files wich had another name right ?

Hi,

For example the car_livery_files, there is "decal_stif" - "honda_car_decal" - "honda_car_paint" - "honda_stif".
In the f1 files there are for decal: "toro_rosso_decal_da.tif" - "toro_rosso_decal_s.tif and for paint 3 files with _c _d & _s.tif, i can't know what files to change. same for all folders, please help... You could make a readme quide if possible?

Hi,

For example the car_livery_files, there is "decal_stif" - "honda_car_decal" - "honda_car_paint" - "honda_stif".
In the f1 files there are for decal: "toro_rosso_decal_da.tif" - "toro_rosso_decal_s.tif and for paint 3 files with _c _d & _s.tif, i can't know what files to change. same for all folders, please help... You could make a readme quide if possible?

it's really simple : repalce toro_rosso_decal_da.tif with honda_car_decal and toro_rosso_decal_s.tiff with the decal_s.tif file. and repeat that for the other files in the other folders as well

you can also check an earlier comment form me wich has a youtube video attachted about someone modding helmet skin watch it from 14:05 to see how to add the files in and you'll see it's not that difficult

it's really simple : repalce toro_rosso_decal_da.tif with honda_car_decal and toro_rosso_decal_s.tiff with the decal_s.tif file. and repeat that for the other files in the other folders as well

you can also check an earlier comment form me wich has a youtube video attachted about someone modding helmet skin watch it from 14:05 to see how to add the files in and you'll see it's not that difficult

Hi Jdk23gaming,

Thanks for your reply, i have already add helmets in my f1 2019, i know how to add with erp, my issue is that i get confused with which files to replace, not how to do it.

I tried to do it again with your guidelines above but now i don't know what file to replace for paint: i have honda_car_paint and in f1 there are 3 toro_rosso_paint files with _c.tif & _d.tif & _s.tif, does the _c.tif means "car" ? i need to change that ?

I am not very experience with car skins, another example is the file "honda_stif", there isn't any file like "toro_rosso_s.tif", what file honda_stif replace? this is the reason i asked for a detailed readme file if possible.

I really like this mod, if someone has already add it and have some spare time, please help with some guidelines what files to replace, i will be grateful.

Hi Jdk23gaming,

Thanks for your reply, i have already add helmets in my f1 2019, i know how to add with erp, my issue is that i get confused with which files to replace, not how to do it.

I tried to do it again with your guidelines above but now i don't know what file to replace for paint: i have honda_car_paint and in f1 there are 3 toro_rosso_paint files with _c.tif & _d.tif & _s.tif, does the _c.tif means "car" ? i need to change that ?

I am not very experience with car skins, another example is the file "honda_stif", there isn't any file like "toro_rosso_s.tif", what file honda_stif replace? this is the reason i asked for a detailed readme file if possible.

I really like this mod, if someone has already add it and have some spare time, please help with some guidelines what files to replace, i will be grateful.
its not that complicated imo

Hi Jdk23gaming,

Do you want a discription for all the folders or wil 1 folder do ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 379 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.0%